Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Parts Vendor in Florenza: Armor and Sails

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
I'm aware that some new Ship Armor was added to Florenza's Ship Parts Vendor, Letizia Motoguzzi, in an update prior to the latest one. I went to have a look at them, but I was heavily disappointed by the results. The Ship Armor offered by Letizia is all low level equipment. The Armor, whose levels were 8, 12, 20, 36, 44, and 57, had stats that were far worse than the Armor I currently had equipped on my ship. One of them was even of Monquistador Origin, and there is not even a ship of Monquistador Origin offered at Florenza. I have to ask that you update the Armor offered by Letizia so that they match the Nautical Level of the rest of his Ship Parts: 65. Another thing I've noticed is that the only Sails sold by Letizia are of Eagle Origin. I must also ask that you allow him to sell Sails of Pirate, Bison, Samoorai, and Royal Navy Origin to complement the other Spiral Ships.

I'm asking this, because from what I understand, the main purpose of these Spiral Ships was so that people could use whatever ship they favored aesthetically without being hindered by low level stats. However, the Ship Equipment offered at Florenza does quite the opposite and contradicts the Spiral Ships' original purpose. For this reason, I must once again implore you to add appropriate Armor and Sails to Letizia, so that players do not have to experience this hindrance.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
The Admiral on Jun 14, 2016 wrote:
I'm aware that some new Ship Armor was added to Florenza's Ship Parts Vendor, Letizia Motoguzzi, in an update prior to the latest one. I went to have a look at them, but I was heavily disappointed by the results. The Ship Armor offered by Letizia is all low level equipment. The Armor, whose levels were 8, 12, 20, 36, 44, and 57, had stats that were far worse than the Armor I currently had equipped on my ship. One of them was even of Monquistador Origin, and there is not even a ship of Monquistador Origin offered at Florenza. I have to ask that you update the Armor offered by Letizia so that they match the Nautical Level of the rest of his Ship Parts: 65. Another thing I've noticed is that the only Sails sold by Letizia are of Eagle Origin. I must also ask that you allow him to sell Sails of Pirate, Bison, Samoorai, and Royal Navy Origin to complement the other Spiral Ships.

I'm asking this, because from what I understand, the main purpose of these Spiral Ships was so that people could use whatever ship they favored aesthetically without being hindered by low level stats. However, the Ship Equipment offered at Florenza does quite the opposite and contradicts the Spiral Ships' original purpose. For this reason, I must once again implore you to add appropriate Armor and Sails to Letizia, so that players do not have to experience this hindrance.
hi! I got a great samoori sail drop (on test) from the smugglers ships.. was extremely nice stats hope this helps!
stormy jen silver