Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tons of Promotions at Level 70!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 04, 2012
SPOILER ALERT:
promotion quests for allot of companions,
i just leveled them up,
i got quests,

- gracie conrad

- catbeard

- and others ( yet i still to farm for gold for companions training points)

Robert Level 70 Privateer - Spiral Captain Badge

Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
Gaspaard the guinea pig which I think is a variable companion does have a long promotion quest too...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Moon Lord Robert on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
SPOILER ALERT:
promotion quests for allot of companions,
i just leveled them up,
i got quests,

- gracie conrad

- catbeard

- and others ( yet i still to farm for gold for companions training points)

Robert Level 70 Privateer - Spiral Captain Badge
It appears that most,if not all,of the Marleybone crew seem to get promotions at level 70. This includes Gracie, Catbeard and Bagha Khan. But they don't receive actual quests, you just promote them by going to a tavern and paying 7000 gold a piece.

Also, Private Mills from the Crown Shop received a promotion at level 68. So maybe Kzinti Singh and Lt. Springer (and perhaps Crokagator too) receive promotions at level 68, as well-- though I don't have any of those last three to "test" it out. Private Mills' promotion at level 68 cost 6800 gold.

As a side note, if you have any "pay to promote" companions that are due for promotion, and say you are perhaps farming Kane...you may want to wait to promote them until after you lose them in battle. When you promote them for that 6800 (lvl 68) or 7000 (lvl 70) gold they will be revived. So you get a crew member back for a bit of a cheaper miracle, than what ol' Mitch has to offer. I lost Gracie when battling Kane and when I paid to promote her right after the battle, while on bed rest, she automatically revived. Gold is easy to come by these days, but any little bit saved, may help with buying tomes to level up other crew members.