Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why are there no mentions of the Armada in W101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
I don't seem to remeber a single time the Armada has been mentioned in W101(Except for the 5 boxes event). I understand that the early worlds were created before P101 and therefore the Armada wasn't even a spark n their creative minds, but if it's as much of a threat as we're told in the P101 storline, there should be at least a mention of it somewhere unless the events of W101 happen way after P101.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
the door on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
I don't seem to remeber a single time the Armada has been mentioned in W101(Except for the 5 boxes event). I understand that the early worlds were created before P101 and therefore the Armada wasn't even a spark n their creative minds, but if it's as much of a threat as we're told in the P101 storline, there should be at least a mention of it somewhere unless the events of W101 happen way after P101.
I believe what is happening on the fringes of the Spiral doesn't disturb Wizard City. Plus the Armada isn't an arcane threat; Ambrose seems more concerned with magical threats to the peace of the Spiral. Political wars can be handle by their populations.
The Armada was mentioned in Five BOXES because the Maestro had disturbed the time line, getting the attention of the Professor, who contacts a certain helpful, powerful wizard to restore history.
We have the assurance from Blind Mew that the W101 and P101 time lines are running currently.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Well you sorta answered your own question when you said that Wizard101 was created before Pirate101 so the idea of a giant menacing clockwork army probably hadn't popped in there minds yet. Plus, we're not clear about how the timelines in the two games are related or if there even in the same spiral.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Marleybone073 on Jun 20, 2016 wrote:
Well you sorta answered your own question when you said that Wizard101 was created before Pirate101 so the idea of a giant menacing clockwork army probably hadn't popped in there minds yet. Plus, we're not clear about how the timelines in the two games are related or if there even in the same spiral.
They're in the same spiral, there a lot of proof for that:
1) In Cool Ranch, we meet a professor who in a side quest we help him gather supplies for students of Wizard City
2) in Mooshu, it's implied that both pirates and wizards were currently in Mooshu at the same time.
3) Bestia's pet games inspired by an Eagle who observed wizards training their pets in wizard city
4) In Polaris (Wizard's view), Gallery is at the tavern there while his friend Boochbeard is off somewhere (Probably in the bathroom, he left behind his hat and sword)
5) By the time the Pirates reach Marleybone, Meowiary is locked up in the Glasshouse prison after being arrested by wizards in the Big ben
6) In Aqulia, Meda the witch who guards her supplies of golden apples gave us the apples on the condition that we retrieve her professor, who's also the professor of Balance school at Ravenwood (For balance wizards before they reach the true Balance school).
7) By the time the wizards run into the famous musician in the final Aquila dungeon, the guy accidently confused us for the young pirate whom he met much earlier before
The list goes on .... In general, there is a lot of implied crossovers that proves that Pirates and Wizards are in the same spiral, it's just the perspective they see counts.