Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yet Another Bob's Your Uncle Bug

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
So, I was doing the promotion quest for Lucky Jack Russell, and everything was going smoothly, until the Ricky Ticky Tabby battle. So, when I finished talking to Scurvy Pete, it immediately dragged me into the battle. When I defeated him, I had lost all of my companions that were in the battle, but I was still in pretty good shape. After the battle, I had to talk to Scurvy Pete again, and it did the same dialogue as before, and guess what - Ricky Ticky Tabby was there again, and the quest goal was to defeat him.

Dreaming Jill Underwood, lvl 68

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
So, I was doing the promotion quest for Lucky Jack Russell, and everything was going smoothly, until the Ricky Ticky Tabby battle. So, when I finished talking to Scurvy Pete, it immediately dragged me into the battle. When I defeated him, I had lost all of my companions that were in the battle, but I was still in pretty good shape. After the battle, I had to talk to Scurvy Pete again, and it did the same dialogue as before, and guess what - Ricky Ticky Tabby was there again, and the quest goal was to defeat him.

Same thing happened to me I left to get lucky jack healed and when I walked back in the first battle restarted now normally I don't mind and can see that coming but the quest said talk to the rat again when I got to talk to him and did the Ricky ticky tabby battle it showed the same glitch again so I had to do the battle five times I skipped the first Ricky glitch but I hat to end up buying a henchmen for both glitches i really hope they fix that glitch soon

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I had to fight twice as well.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Puppylove1021 on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:

Oh that happened to me on my buc and swashbuckler

On my musketeer and WD, I skipped through the dialogue and the battle worked completely fine

Lvl 70
Lvl 27