Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Characters that should be companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 06, 2012
If you think that that character should be a companion than type your thoughts

Lieutenant
Mar 28, 2010
Pigsy but he can't join us sadly

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
The iron monkey, he is super cool and unqiue

Only problem for recruiting him is that we already get a sly monkey who is practically a ninja

Of course oddly enough at the end of the Presido companion promotion it really looks like an opportunity... For Captain Hande to join your crew, would be very different to our usual recruiting methods

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
This could be interesting choice here is four,

1.Guy Fox-Why not,he could have change of heart plus a second fox companion would sound cool.

2.Brass Monkey-Hmm, if there is a way to conceive him to join he is an awesome companion to add.

3.Typhon - I want a fire breathing snake as a companion,the Typhon is a great companion.

4.Bob Carrington - Only if he didn't lied to our pirate character(s),about our pirate 101 mom's map pice,but whatever he is an awesome character. ( Spoiler alert )He didn't mean to betray our pirate character(s) right ?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Monkrinx2024 on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
This could be interesting choice here is four,

1.Guy Fox-Why not,he could have change of heart plus a second fox companion would sound cool.

2.Brass Monkey-Hmm, if there is a way to conceive him to join he is an awesome companion to add.

3.Typhon - I want a fire breathing snake as a companion,the Typhon is a great companion.

4.Bob Carrington - Only if he didn't lied to our pirate character(s),about our pirate 101 mom's map pice,but whatever he is an awesome character. ( Spoiler alert )He didn't mean to betray our pirate character(s) right ?
Well, he's not our uncle but he might be Avery's son. Hmm lol

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Messenger of the c... on Jun 28, 2016 wrote:
If you think that that character should be a companion than type your thoughts
Of course you know it would be amazing to have Supreme Commander of the Armada Kane as a Companion, but you know it'll never happen. Some characters I think are great to have as a Companion would have to be the Court Members: Spymaster Deacon, Phule, Scientist Bishop, and General Rooke as Companions, considering they are Court Members, and not in charge of the Armada like Kane or the Queen/Lady Elite. I think the Court Members would be great Companions.

In my humble opinion, I conceive there should be more family Companions; therefore, I think there should be more family characters. As a Swashbuckler, and having Sarah Steele as a Companion, I really like how they incorporated Sarah's family: Her cousin, Pierce, and her uncle, Remington (unlike Remmington's Steel, the shop in Skull Island). I think there should be more of the family things.

It would be fair, for only non-Swashbucklers, you are able to get or unlock - from the Crown Shop - the family of Sarah Steele (Pierce and Remington); they know Sarah's on a different path, but they will gladly join your crew. I think it would be amazing to have a Pirate as your Companion. Companions aren't slaves, you know; they are, er, your companions/comrades/allies/crew. Every pirate has a crew... of their own kind (humans)! So Pirates here in the Spiral should have other Pirates for Companions, and a good backstory. (Maybe both you and their parents were lost the same way, and you meet and become friends, sort of like the Presidio Companions.)

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 54 Swashbuckler