Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Other Games that are a bit like this.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 16, 2009
Well, I do play one other pirate game. Yes its made by Disney . And its Pirates Of The Cairbbean Online.

Is there any other pirate games you play?

Wolf Lvl 3

Ensign
Apr 10, 2010
Well it's not exactly a pirate game but this game reminds me A LOT of skies of Arcadia, which is sort of a compliment considering how good the game is lol.

Reed silver

Ensign
Dec 06, 2009
I have been thinking this since beta, but it reminds me quite a bit of Sid Meier's Pirates!

- the ship to ship combat is almost identical, with the exception that in Pirate101 there are ship specials, and you need not pursue your target.

- character combat is comparable to the land crew combat, whereby you must move your pieces around a squared-off board. That is where the similarity stops, however, as in Pirates! the victor is determined by landscape and number of troops in the current square.

Community Leader
Wolf Strongshield on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
Well, I do play one other pirate game. Yes its made by Disney . And its Pirates Of The Cairbbean Online.

Is there any other pirate games you play?

Wolf Lvl 3
Left that game a long time ago.
Been a "101" player ever since, and i'll never go back!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Community Leader
I agree that the game feels a bit like Skies of Arcadia. I'm also reminded a bit of Puzzle Pirates, another MMO, albeit with a much different play style Also, the ship to ship combat reminds me of Star Trek Online a bit, but I like not having to worry about elevation or what direction I'm facing.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!