Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your ship's interior.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I have a Heavy class Galleon ship that I purchased from the Scrimshaw's ship vendor. That ship is so huge, and looks so magnificent.

Now, I am thinking, we pirates all run around on the deck. Being able to anchor anywhere we wish, I really would like to see an interior room (size determined by size of ship) that we could decorate with furniture. We have the island, which is fine, but we should have a single room in our ship that we could decorate. We could go in our rooms when we anchor, see the surroundings through our llittle windows, and just camp out in the open sky. No need for shared bank or what not, just maybe a single 'storage' option for furniture and what not. Like an "attic" that you can decorate. Only it is in your ship. :P

I still think that is such a good idea, that would really put those large ships to even more use than ever.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2010
This has been asked by KI by quite a few people myself included they agreed to the idea and we should see this happen sometime in the future. It will be called Captains Quarters.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
What I would rather and would like to see is that the ship's interior contains all your crew members making it not needed to visit tavern basements anymore. I don't see why my crew needs to meet at such places when they should be in the belly of my ship instead.

Community Leader
This makes a lot of sense and I wouldn't be surprised if they added this in the future. More places to decorate mean more reason to buy furniture and another gold sink for gold capped players.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Woo hoo! I remember suggesting that back during the Alpha days.

That would really open ship sailing to new levels.

Ensign
Dec 08, 2010
I really want to see this :D It would be cool to be decorate it, relax in it and have some of your crew hanging out in there.