Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do you get to Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
I'm trying to get to Mooshu, but I just get shooed away by frogs, monkeys, and other creatures in ships when I try to go to other skyways. I'm helping ratbeard's dead crew find peace or whatever, so I'll REALLY appreacite some help. If you need help, just coment and (hopefully) someone will coment.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Well, if you have not completed the required quests to get to Mooshu, then you will not be allowed access until they are done.

I can't remember any of the specific quest names, but when you get to Cool Ranch, you work on Cooper's Roost, Santo Pollo, and Big Sky quests. Then you will be able to access Port Regal, then you go back to Big Sky and Tumbleweed, and once you've completed Haunted Skyway and the Motherlode Mines quest (where you fight Deacon), THEN you will receive access to Mooshu.

It's a long process, but very rewarding.

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
do the main quest line and you will go to mooshu

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
to be more specific you gotta go get thru monqusta, valencia, cool ranch then you go to mooshu its really long but like the guy said in the post its worth it

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012
i just defeated captain blood like ten minutes ago and i am fighting the 12 ghost ships... the reward is a mooshu skiff so does that mean i get to go to mooshu???