Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poll: Yojimbo vs. Po

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
In a battle, who would you think would win? Kobe Yojimbo or Kan Po? The both are level 50, at their second teir and know the same talents and epics. Or if you don't know them then Wagyu Sanjuro vs. Keiseke Yagi.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
They're both the same class, health, damage, and everything? It would all go down to who gets to activate his talents first.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
This topic was a bad idea... could start and argument....

Captain
May 02, 2009
Not so sure about same health and damage, but I meant that they had talents like Accruate 3, Dodgy 2, etc things like that.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Kan Po would win.

Hide + Critical will take out at least a third of Kobe's health if not even more, and Kan Po can throw himself a heal and last a tad bit longer in the process. That is all while retaliating with virtually the same amount of epics that Kobe has.

Kan Po:

Rally
Hide
Critical +3
Relentless x2
Riposte
(Other epic)

Kobe Yojimbo:

Critical +3
First Strike
Relentless x2
Riposte

Ensign
Oct 09, 2012
Shiningfantasia on Jan 17, 2013 wrote:
Kan Po would win.

Hide + Critical will take out at least a third of Kobe's health if not even more, and Kan Po can throw himself a heal and last a tad bit longer in the process. That is all while retaliating with virtually the same amount of epics that Kobe has.

Kan Po:

Rally
Hide
Critical +3
Relentless x2
Riposte
(Other epic)

Kobe Yojimbo:

Critical +3
First Strike
Relentless x2
Riposte
Kobe yojimbo all the way!

He criticals once and does 250-490 and hits again with a critical 230-450

+he blocks a lot like 111% and then hits with repost 120-250 then relentless again

+he has high accuracy

+when he hits he usually he hits like a critical ish hit

+he also has 2 ciriticals 400-520

Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Kan po is powerful and dodges more frequently than Kobe and po hits criticals more often so kan po would beat Kobe easily in my opinion

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I love Kobe he is such a boss. But Kan would win dang that sneak attack. It would destroy Kobe.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
I do not know what Kobe has, but I have Kan Po. I would believe Kan Po would win: here are their skill power thingies:

Kan Po
A. Walk in Shadows

B. Healing

C. Critical Strike (Melee) Rank 3

Kobe Yojimbo
A. Critical Strike (Melee) Rank 3

B. Swashbuckler's Stab

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
I know what it's like to have Kobe at my side.

He's perfect in battle, I gave him the following.

Dodgy x2

Accurate x2

Rough x2

Tough x2

He also has his Critical Hit x2 and the Swashbuckler Stab. I use them in a combo. I use Kobe's normal moves twice, then I use a Swashbuckler Stab, then the Critical Hit x2.

GO YOJIMBO!

-Mark Laveer, Buccaneer, Level 24.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I think Kan is the winner here. Sneak attack, and a heal, with that poor Kobe is doomed!

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart