Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Let pets and mounts run free at home

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2010
I'm wondering when you will be able to place pets and mounts in your home.like in Wizard. I'm hoping to get this added before more card packs come out!

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
I have also been wondering about this for quite some time. I have bought many troggy packs and have been holding on to some of the mounts because I would like to place them in my home. I have an azteca/skull island themed house from the boochbeard bundle, and I would love to place some of those dinosaur/jaguar/panther mounts around to add to the theme. I also have a mooshu and a cool ranch themed house, and it would be cool to put some of the pets there. I was thinking in particular of the foo lions, celestial dragons, ebon spectre, turtle and llama for mooshu; and buffaloon (pet and mount), scorpion, armadillo, and jackalope for cool ranch. I am waiting patiently and hope this will be soon....

Ensign
Jan 16, 2010
Junebug838 on Jan 19, 2013 wrote:
I'm wondering when you will be able to place pets and mounts in your home.like in Wizard. I'm hoping to get this added before more card packs come out!
I, too, need this badly. In w101 we had 80 inventory slots on a crowns/f2p account, which is the same for pirates. However, p101 also has the extra ship items that take up a lot of those spaces, which means there are less inventory for items like pets and mounts. right now i have several pets from drops, game cards, quest rewards, and crowns packs littering up my inventory. it's hard enough to manage such a large amount of items in such a small space on W101, its near impossible on p101. every few battles i have to stop the gaming and start the selling. mostly because I have too many ship parts and too many pets.

for instance (on the 3 accounts that actually play pirates): I have about 6+ chameleon pets on each account. I have 3+ scorpion pets on each account. I have a couple sky snakes from each account. 4+ skeletal sky snakes on each account. plus a couple crown shop pets that i bought for specific characters, as well as the several pets that came with gift cards on my main person. --- That is a lot of pets! (roughly 50+ pets on all 3 accounts)

It will be easier when i can dump my ship parts at the bazaar rather than hunting down a ship parts vendor somewhere in the skyway (because not every port has a ship parts vendor). I still think that with the added area of ship parts should be separate from the regular inventory slots. I think you should have your standard area of 80 slots for the normal backpack gear from w101, and then a separate tab for the ship stuff that has it's own set number of inventory slots apart from the 80 gear slots. such as: 80 gear (only for character gear), 80 ship (only for ship parts) for a total of 160 slots.

As it stands now, I used my 6th character slot to create an empty toon that holds all my good ship gear. anything that is good goes there and everything else that i never use (such as frigate items) get sold to a vendor/bazaar. Doing this is just a quick fix, because that extra toon runs out of space real fast as well. Then i have to spend a good hour or two fiddling with what i may have duplicates of.

Petty Officer
Aug 22, 2010
@ quietplease83.... Where did you get a Mooshu themed house?

I could only find 2... the Castaway & the Buccaneer house.

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
@ QuantumCat

Sorry, my bad for not specifying, what I meant to say is that my houses are themed, meaning I have the buccaneers den/castaway refuge/volcano house(this one is from the boochbeard bundle, which is no longer availible). I have used these houses and made them into certain themes, for example, I have taken the castaway refuge and transformed it into a mooshu themed house by buying furniture from the housing vendor Mokuami Adachi in Subata temple, and also from certain drops. Also I am not sure if you know there is a forth house available from the Cutthroat Bundle prepaid game card called castaway cove. I believe you can buy this at Gamestop. I hope this clears up the confusion.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
This has already been brought up. Here are some links to redirect you.

Link to One-Eyed Jack's "Commonly Requested Additions" thread*
Another thread about pets and mounts in housing**

*One-Eyed Jack is the Community Manager for Pirate101.
**This link was mentioned in the first thread.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Robert Quick on May 16, 2013 wrote:
@ quietplease83.... Where did you get a Mooshu themed house?

I could only find 2... the Castaway & the Buccaneer house.
i believe he has one of the only 2 houses in the game and placed moshu house items inside of it!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Vinny Ace on May 16, 2013 wrote:
i believe he has one of the only 2 houses in the game and placed moshu house items inside of it!
There are four houses in the game:
  • Volcano Island (Boochbeard Bundle, $89, bundle retired)
  • Castaway's Island (Cutthroat Bundle, $39)
  • Buccaner's Den (10,000c / 100,000g)
  • Castaway's Refuge (7,500c / 75,000g)

Correct me if I got the names wrong.