Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sister snake

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
i must be doing something wrong. I need to get the perfect egg for sister snake. It says defeat sky snakes and collect the egg. I've defeated about 100 snakes now and still no egg. Please someone help. What am i missing?

Ensign
Nov 27, 2009
Make sure you are hunting the correct snakes. Follow your quest helper arrow.

Ensign
Apr 05, 2012
Are you sure you are killing Sky Snakes in the right sky way?
I know I did it. I figured they were all the same but I was in the wrong sky way.

Ensign
Jul 25, 2011
Same here. And my "compass" is a question mark? Is it supposed to be? This is for the quest Coils of the Serpent". (I have done the quest that is prerequisite.)

Also I would like to thank ALL that made the 800+ updates happen! :D YAY!

Ensign
Dec 28, 2012
quest helper bugged have to kill sky snakes in santa pollo for quest first

Ensign
Feb 22, 2013
Quest helper bugged and quest description incorrect.....the correct sky snakes are in Santo Pollo Skyway.

Ensign
Jul 25, 2011
Yes the quest helper is bugged and the correct place is Santo Pollo Skyway to sky snakes for perfect egg. It says (quest dialog) (Big Sky incorrectly) but the snakes show up on the Santo Pollo Skyway map. I got the egg after a few battles. Whew was down to one quest

Ensign
May 06, 2012
arynleigh on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
i must be doing something wrong. I need to get the perfect egg for sister snake. It says defeat sky snakes and collect the egg. I've defeated about 100 snakes now and still no egg. Please someone help. What am i missing?
Yes, same problem has happened to me! I tried to post a subject about it... hasn't showed up yet. I am on that EXACT SAME QUEST. My quest helper arrow is a question mark! I have been fighting the sky snaked behind Gold Creek. I have beat like 100 also!
Humphrey Maxwell. Level 24, Privateer, Defender of the Defenseless

Ensign
Feb 24, 2013
I am having the same problem with the quest, it says to defeat sky snakes in big sky. I have looked for them elsewhere but they appear to only be there, I've been fighting them for 3 days and I still have nothing from them.

Ensign
Feb 24, 2013
i'm having the same problem with this quest, it says to defeat sky snakes in big sky. i have looked elsewhere for sky snakes but they only seem to be there, i've been fighting them for 3 days now and i still have nothing from them. i just reported a bug just in case.

Ensign
May 06, 2012
AlexandriaRuby on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
Yes the quest helper is bugged and the correct place is Santo Pollo Skyway to sky snakes for perfect egg. It says (quest dialog) (Big Sky incorrectly) but the snakes show up on the Santo Pollo Skyway map. I got the egg after a few battles. Whew was down to one quest
Wait so your supposed to fight them in Santo Pollo skyway? It said for me to fight them in Big Sky.

Ensign
Jun 11, 2011
Brian GoldenShade on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
Yes, same problem has happened to me! I tried to post a subject about it... hasn't showed up yet. I am on that EXACT SAME QUEST. My quest helper arrow is a question mark! I have been fighting the sky snaked behind Gold Creek. I have beat like 100 also!
Humphrey Maxwell. Level 24, Privateer, Defender of the Defenseless
Me? I've defeated about 500 of them, and I actually gained about a level and a half from battling snakes in Big Sky!! Now I'm just relieved to find that you need to fight the ones in Santo Pollo Skyway. Now don't have to rage anymore than I already have.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
For those collecting X from Y quests i adopted a method for to be sure to go vs right enemies: i watch at end of a fight if the "you collected or collected anything" message appears, if it doesn't appears means you are fighting the wrong enemies .

There are some mobs wich instead are considered the same for those collecting things quests, example inosishi bandits in Mooshu/crimson docks are lvl 50, there is a quest wich ask to collect things from them, well it works on those inosishi lvl 39 around moomori compound .

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Yes, it is a bug. It was introduced with the new update I believe. I have done this quest three times on different characters and it always sent me to Santo Pollo and the quest arrow was not a question mark. On my new char, it all of a sudden says Big Sky, the helper is a question mark, and no matter how many big sky snakes you fight, you'll never get it.

Everyone who is having this problem, just head over to Santo Pollo and fight the sky snakes there, then you can continue on.

Nikita Deveraux Lvl 50
Nikita Xiriga Lvl 23
Brave Nikita

Ensign
Sep 06, 2010
yea my friend and i had the same problem,so we went to santo pollo skyway and it worked.