Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pets lvl idea!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
it would be awsome if pets cold have like an age we can like upgrade at some point and that at a certain age it changes aperance and size or something. i think it would be epic!

Ensign
Jun 13, 2009
Vinny Ace on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
it would be awsome if pets cold have like an age we can like upgrade at some point and that at a certain age it changes aperance and size or something. i think it would be epic!
Pets, as they are, automatically upgrade as they level. I think we have enough to do with quests and battles and trying to keep our crews leveled up. I'd rather they didn't add another thing to keep track of.

If you get bored of a pet's looks, try equipping a different one from time to time if you have another, or go farm another one?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
im not bored of the pets look i just think it would be awsome to have growing pets or something :P