Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Skyways

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Hey All,

I guess Im just shooting Ideas out there for anyone to comment one because I doubt it would happen... But what do you guys think of Housing Skyways?

By that I mean small and limited sky-ways that surround your house that allows you (and maybe 3 other friends) unbottle their ships and sail around your little hand-crafted island. Its already neat you can unbottle your ship at your house and adds quite a touch to the visuals; but actually sailing a bit would be nice. Especially to see your house from a bird-eye view.

Then there could be a small Storm Gate (Stormwarp perhaps) that allows you to travel back to the world you last left.

Just an idea I guess - would be swell though :)

Angel Xiriga

Captain
May 02, 2009
That's a neat idea! Maybe like how Wizard101 has Housing Teleporters, Housing Skyways could take you between houses easily. Or have Housing Shadow Steps Anyway it is a cool idea and there should be a way to go from your house to any world. Makes travel much quicker.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
Travel would be quicker, except the stormgate should go to any world that you choose. There should also be a portion of the skyway reserved for PvP broadside combat. I thought of some of the same ideas.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
like our own personal skyway! that is brilliant! it would be awesome if we could put all our houses in this skyway! like we could sail from one house to the other!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Heavyshark on Apr 12, 2013 wrote:
Travel would be quicker, except the stormgate should go to any world that you choose. There should also be a portion of the skyway reserved for PvP broadside combat. I thought of some of the same ideas.
The house skyway is one of the most brilliant ideas ive heard in a while and i agree with heavyshark if it only goes to one specific skyway like skull island it would be pointless to have do any community leaders agree
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 50
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 50

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Great idea! I'd love it!

You can buy islands to be placed on your skyway, each only 5000 crowns!

You can place enemy ships, choose their faction (eg. Monquistan, Mooshu, Tso, Marleybone,) choose the level range, choose its crew, and choose it's nautical level!

You can add Stormgates and Vortexes, each only 3000 crowns!
(You can choose the Stormgate destination as well)

-Here are my Island ideas!-

You can add furniture to the islands, and even add vendors for 1200 crowns!

Captain
May 13, 2011
Mark Laveer on May 21, 2013 wrote:
Great idea! I'd love it!

You can place enemy ships, choose their faction (eg. Monquistan, Mooshu, Tso, Marleybone,) choose the level range, choose its crew, and choose it's nautical level!

i dont really want more crowns stuff

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Great idea! I'd love it!

i see this would be a sandbox-like part of pirate101 if that happend and its ok with me here's my dream skyway
it would have 7 islands each themed after each world(skull island,monquista,valencia,cool ranch,mooshu,marleybone and aquila)
each factioned ship you picked but with a weird kind of crew(i am not going to tell)
3 stormgates and 2 vortexes(the stormgates are to skull island,valencia and mooshu)
silver joseph vane

Ensign
Jan 27, 2010
Great idea! I'd love it!

hopefully if they do that they make it like all the housing items and make them for gold also but at like 10x's the price of the crowns so 5000 crown would be 50000 gold and 3000 crowns would be 30000 gold and 1200 would be 12000 and so on like that i think that is fair :)