Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New wolrd! Skypea, the sky island.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 27, 2012
To find the next part of the map, you need go to a "Dream island" how pirates call, named Skypea, here, you found a man, who tell the sad story of you life, his wife was killed by a man with eletric powers, he "bolted" her with his powers. he want revenge, if our pirates do this for he, he will give us the next part of the map, he give us a boot with pieces of hubber in the heart of skypea, you found a girl calling for help, she says her brother was kidnapped by the man some clockworks (The Armada) and she needs you help to save he, after you save he, she joins to our pirate crew.

Ps: She LOVES gold and have a magic shell what absorvs big impacts release it on the opponent named impact dial.

When we defeat the man with eletric powers, the girl found his treasure and we take it(like gunn's gold we get it as a decoration and money) ant the man who asked you help gives the map. later you have a fight against the armada in the jungle of skypea, when we win we found a parrot (native of the jungle) he is wounded. we treat he ant take he as our pet. avery tell us he knows where the next part of the map is.

The end. (not really, the end of the chapter)

Lvl 50
Lvl 21

Captain
May 02, 2009
1) All current worlds are in the sky

2) Skypea sounds familiar, but I can't put my finger on it

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Aren't all worlds just islands in the sky?

Maybe instead of it being a sky world, it is a place where all Pirates can communicate face to face using their desktop computers

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Um do you watch One Piece?

Anyways it sounds like a good idea, the only problem is, well as everyone said, all the skyways are in the sky, unless this a skyway actually in the sky which would be epic.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
haha and what about a island with 2 giants fighting each for 100 years. or a world inside a giant whale named laboon! i seriously doubt pirate101 will copy one pice!

Ensign
Apr 27, 2012
AstroStorm on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
Um do you watch One Piece?

Anyways it sounds like a good idea, the only problem is, well as everyone said, all the skyways are in the sky, unless this a skyway actually in the sky which would be epic.
Yes i do, i think this island was going to be a fun wolrd and i posted this topic.