Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bucaneer Wallpaper Weapon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
What is that weapon the Bucaneer is carrying in the wallpaper? It. Looks. AWESOME!

(Hope I posted in the right forum)

Loyal Matthew Ashford

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
It is a weapon drop from Friar Sand, in Mooshu.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Ensign
Feb 26, 2012
Its Friar sand weapon, from mooshu. He drops it I have one.

~Fearless John Bowman lvl.60 ~

Community Leader
I don't know the item name, but it looks to me like the sword-axe thing dropped by Friar Sand in Mooshu.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Here I was thinking there was a new wacky weapon like the broken bottle for sale in Cool Ranch. I can see it now: buccaneer buys a new weapon from a vender in Mooshu. The vender wraps it up in pretty paper. While leaving, the point of the weapon pokes through the paper. It looks so nice though it seems a shame to unwrap it. The buccaneer enters battles using a pretty packaged up weapon, whapping enemies with the paper sides and poking with the point.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
My Buccaneer got this drop from Friar Sand. It's called "Friar Sand's Unyielding Hirigana" It's a level 45 Big Choppy weapon with bonus from strength and damage of 129-215. It also comes with a Power Card called "Unyielding Vengeance" which grants Vengeance Strike AND brief invulnerability (the Valor Shield immune bubble) for any adjacent in a 3x3 grid for one turn.

~SM~