Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 for mac via crossweavers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
i understand there is a way to play pirate 101 on the mac using cross weavers software but where iam lost at is why are there very little stabilization on the mac version (non official). I mean the UI is very glitchy especially if this software is graded by Cross over with a grade of silver. i crash most of the times when i play on my mac, developers can you please consult this matter with code weavers for bug fixes or release an (Official) pirate101 for the mac i simply love the smooth gameplay on mac computers instead of PC's. #P1014Mac !

Administrator
We continue to make strides to bring Pirate101 to the Mac; however, the Codeweaver's solution is currently the best option we have for you. When we do have a breakthrough in this direction, you'll be sure to hear about it here, on Facebook, and through other Social Media channels.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*