Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctors Only

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Keira is seated at the corner of the tavern, drinking some blue Yum and looking bored. "Huh? Oh, hi there, for those of you who don't know... My name is Keira. Keira Moone. Well, captain Avalon isn't currently accessible as of now, so um... She told me to take over this thread. She left some Moolong tea and strawberry topped meringues for you all though."

Mormo rushes in, grabs a meringue and runs off, leaving cake covered footprints everywhere.

Keira sighs and glances at the panicked water-mole. "Um, well, we've seen a Musketeers Only, a Swashbucklers Only, a Buccaneers Only, and a Privateers Only, so it's time we Witchdoctors receive some attention. Well, uh, tips can be exchanged here, ideas, etcetera for this wonderful class. Um, see you later I guess?"

~

Avalon's Addition: Hey guys, Avalon here. I left Keira to this thread because I was in the middle of infiltrating- long story, some other time. Well, she's difficult sometimes, so I added this in. Well, what Keira is trying to explain is that this is technically the same as all the other "Only" threads, so... Yea! And I left treats for y'all because if I didn't I'd be messing up my tradition. Wouldn't want that, would we?

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Ooh! Treats! Thanks. Anyway, why is no one else really posting anything on here? People post on the other ones... Ok so I'll start by asking a question. Maybe this will get some posts on here. What is your favorite witchdoctor attack? Mine is Mojo Reaver or Mojo Blade... That was kind of a lousy question so sorry. I couldn't really come up with anything better.... Heh...

Rachel - Level 33

Captain
May 16, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Ooh! Treats! Thanks. Anyway, why is no one else really posting anything on here? People post on the other ones... Ok so I'll start by asking a question. Maybe this will get some posts on here. What is your favorite witchdoctor attack? Mine is Mojo Reaver or Mojo Blade... That was kind of a lousy question so sorry. I couldn't really come up with anything better.... Heh...

Rachel - Level 33
Mojo Reaver by far! The most damage I have done with it is.......um, hang on.....over 1,700 points of damage! Which brings me to another question: How much is the most damage you witchdoctors have done with a witchdoctor attack?

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Mojo Reaver by far! The most damage I have done with it is.......um, hang on.....over 1,700 points of damage! Which brings me to another question: How much is the most damage you witchdoctors have done with a witchdoctor attack?
Mojo Reaver is good but there is another one that also does really good damage. I don't know what it's called because my witchdoctor isn't at that level yet ( it comes from a quest I believe ) but it is 4 red swords that appear in the air.

Dark Destiny

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Spiral Cowboy on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Mojo Reaver is good but there is another one that also does really good damage. I don't know what it's called because my witchdoctor isn't at that level yet ( it comes from a quest I believe ) but it is 4 red swords that appear in the air.

Dark Destiny
That is mojo reaver (the one with 4 ghost blades), mojo blade is the one where you form a ghost blade in your hand and then slice the opponent with it.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Spiral Cowboy on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:

Dark Destiny
Spears of Pembrace I believe? -shrugs-

Ciao!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
My favorite witchdoctor spell is Juju, or, 'chicken run' as my friends and I like to call it. I think that the chickens look hilarious and the sound effects are awesome, and I love the fact that you get it at an early level so we can all enjoy the hilarity!

~Anne Abbot, level 12 ~

Or, as you guys usually know me:

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I have once gotten a I got over 2,500 damage with mojo reaver I had used all the jujus and I used the hidden power from swashbuckler then used mojo reaver and got an epic hit that was over 2,500

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Keira is seated at the corner of the tavern, drinking some blue Yum and looking bored. "Huh? Oh, hi there, for those of you who don't know... My name is Keira. Keira Moone. Well, captain Avalon isn't currently accessible as of now, so um... She told me to take over this thread. She left some Moolong tea and strawberry topped meringues for you all though."

Mormo rushes in, grabs a meringue and runs off, leaving cake covered footprints everywhere.

Keira sighs and glances at the panicked water-mole. "Um, well, we've seen a Musketeers Only, a Swashbucklers Only, a Buccaneers Only, and a Privateers Only, so it's time we Witchdoctors receive some attention. Well, uh, tips can be exchanged here, ideas, etcetera for this wonderful class. Um, see you later I guess?"

~

Avalon's Addition: Hey guys, Avalon here. I left Keira to this thread because I was in the middle of infiltrating- long story, some other time. Well, she's difficult sometimes, so I added this in. Well, what Keira is trying to explain is that this is technically the same as all the other "Only" threads, so... Yea! And I left treats for y'all because if I didn't I'd be messing up my tradition. Wouldn't want that, would we?

Ciao!
i'm confused is this a roleplay

Swashbuckler invasion

Terror of the Armada Strong William Sharp

Captain
May 16, 2011
Ethan the baron on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
I have once gotten a I got over 2,500 damage with mojo reaver I had used all the jujus and I used the hidden power from swashbuckler then used mojo reaver and got an epic hit that was over 2,500

WOW!!!

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010

Rachel - Level 33
those are my most favorite attacks to!

-~Dead-eye Octavio, level 60 witchdoctor (at least at the time I posted this)~-

Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
I also want to start a thread,
what is your most favorite companion that witchdoctors get?

(mine is serpent augur)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
MonsieurDevereaux on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:

(mine is serpent augur)
MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRMMOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! -screams and falls on face-

Ensign
Jul 26, 2011
Yeah definitely my favorite is mojo reaver. I used the chicken boost spell and epic attack and got a little over 2,000. But just wondering is anyone still having the mojo rising not triggering problem? I know KI is working on it just hope they fix it ASAP.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
truesaviorofthespi... on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
i'm confused is this a roleplay

Swashbuckler invasion

Terror of the Armada Strong William Sharp
No, it's just a thread talking about all things witchdoctor related.

Rachel - Level 46

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011

(mine is serpent augur)
You stole my question. -_- Lol whatever. My favorite companion is that witchdoctors get is....... Er........ I don't know, really. I guess Kan Po? I've only gotten to Mooshu and I don't do much sidequests so I'm not sure what all of the other companions are......

Rachel - Level 46
P.S. I'm glad to see that this thread is starting to get more popular.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
You stole my question. -_- Lol whatever. My favorite companion is that witchdoctors get is....... Er........ I don't know, really. I guess Kan Po? I've only gotten to Mooshu and I don't do much sidequests so I'm not sure what all of the other companions are......

Rachel - Level 46
P.S. I'm glad to see that this thread is starting to get more popular.
(PS:) Slowly but surely... *Gets hit by a spark of light*

"Ow! What the..?" suddenly, I see a mob of Witchdoctors charging towards me with anger in their eyes. "Swashbuckler!" one shouted, "Get her!"

Me~ "Oh no..." *runs*

Random Witchdoctor~ "Go back to your own threads!"

A few hours later...

Me~ Man, you guys are mean... *rubs sore feet* Good thing I had that poison up my sleeve or else I'd be done for. (lol)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Bloody Belle on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
(PS:) Slowly but surely... *Gets hit by a spark of light*

"Ow! What the..?" suddenly, I see a mob of Witchdoctors charging towards me with anger in their eyes. "Swashbuckler!" one shouted, "Get her!"

Me~ "Oh no..." *runs*

Random Witchdoctor~ "Go back to your own threads!"

A few hours later...

Me~ Man, you guys are mean... *rubs sore feet* Good thing I had that poison up my sleeve or else I'd be done for. (lol)
Lol lol lol!

x approaches Bloody Belle x Hey sorry about that. You're not the only one who looks at the other class threads...... x whistles x

Rachel - Level (I get tired of putting this at the end of every single one of my posts! ) 47

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I did 1548 damage with a mojo blade . I am a max level witchdoctor and my name is romantic rebbeca ivring .see you in the spiral

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
i've done over 2,000! (it was with the buffs we get though)

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
I have done 2,198 damage while getting a epic hit with mojo reaver.

Reliable Mason Brewster lvl 56

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
My favorite witchdoctor spell is the one that removes buffs. It's helpful when a enemy has the healing buff

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013

(mine is serpent augur)
The promoted Kan Po (or goat guy as I call him) My only problem is he dies too easily...

Ensign
Jun 03, 2013

Rachel - Level 33
I like Mojo Blade too.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
GgorgeTehMagicalPi... on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
The promoted Kan Po (or goat guy as I call him) My only problem is he dies too easily...
He does get wiped out quickly sometimes doesn't he? He's great when he deals a lot of damage though!

Rachel - Level 53