Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New 101 game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 27, 2013
Hey this is to the makers of Wizard101 and Pirate101. I got a new 101 game you should make here is the name Cowboy101. It is the life of a cowboy or a cowgirl we get to use horses to get to new worlds like how we use ships in Pirate101. So ya i hope you like my idea of a new game and you will make it

Brave Anthony Yellowfish lvl 36 in PIrate101
Anthony Dragon Breath lvl 71 fire wizared

Ensign
Jan 27, 2013
Hey it is me again i got a new 101 game Knight101 with kings and queens and stuff like that hope you like it.

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
So basically you're going to isolate the story line in a whole bunch of worlds like cool ranch?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
FIRE WIZARD101 on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Hey it is me again i got a new 101 game Knight101 with kings and queens and stuff like that hope you like it.
Umm ... give a plot to the games and how can you get a horse to get to another world without the Spiral Doors. Knight101 first world would most likely be Avalon and Cowboy101 first world would most likely be Cool Ranch. But go check out this other players idea of Warrior101.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
I am all cowboy-ed out after dealing with the main quest missions in Cool Ranch.

I think I'd rather see Space101 or something.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
FIRE WIZARD101 on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
That would be called Medievil101 not knight sorry man/lady ..

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Kasclepius on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
That would be called Medievil101 not knight sorry man/lady ..
I disagree. Wizard101 isn't called "Fanasty101".

Ensign
Jan 27, 2013
Hey I am back i like the ideas but Space101 I would like to see that game. Warrior101 is good because it hades more fighting. I thinking of something underwater story but the name a have no idea wt to name it if you have a idea you can tell me. More ideas soon.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
I am honestly getting really tired of hearing new game ideas for many reasons. I have bottled up my thoughts since I started posting and I think its time I just speak my mind. First off, is the problem of this thread's idea itself. Cowboy101? I might as well sail to Cool Ranch, get my chestnut pony and run around Santo Pollo. also, I don't see any area of expansion. the PC would obviously start in CR, but after they do the main parts of CR then what? Pirate and Wizard are both Ideas that have shown to be able to expand to new worlds, but I don't see any opportunity for expansion. Now onto some others that have been mentioned, Ninja101: basically swashbucklers running around Mooshu, more expansion opportunity than Cowboy, but not much. Knight/Warrior/medieval101:If you use the portals instead of ships, put on Aquila clothes, and add Avalon as an expansion on pirate, you've got warrior101, plus tons of other stuff to do. Also, most of the time I hear these I think of people just brainstorming a cool word or concept then putting 101 at the end with no insight (there are exeptions) Now for the general problems: Timing: Wiz was about 5 years old when Pirate came out, and everybody has been posting ideas for new games since the minute the message boards went live. if people were posting ideas around pirates 4 or 5 year mark then maybe, MAYBE, an idea would get considered, but right now I think KI would rather keep running the bases on the home runs they already hit. Marketing: (I may be wrong) but when I hear these ideas, most of the new game ideas are looked at like "Hey, if my idea came true, it would be great to play!", but that isn't how most game designers look at things. the main purpose of any video game is to make money. think about a game on a console. most of them have DLC that people would love to get, even if it costs money. pirate and wizard's DLC is almost everything in the crown shop. not to mention membership, which keeps the bucks coming all on its own.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
FIRE WIZARD101 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Hey I am back i like the ideas but Space101 I would like to see that game. Warrior101 is good because it hades more fighting. I thinking of something underwater story but the name a have no idea wt to name it if you have a idea you can tell me. More ideas soon.
A guy made the idea of a world called A Castaway. Check it out.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
a martailarts101 with karate kung fu tai kwon do wing chun tai chi and kenpo