Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ratbeards 28th promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 21, 2010
I was just wondering. I think it would be cool to have the golden gobbler as a trophy (housing item) after you defeat Fowl. seeing all the stuff we having to go through to get it. just an idea. does anyone else feel the same? just think it would be cool to have it in ye house showing it off.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Captain Nakita on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
I was just wondering. I think it would be cool to have the golden gobbler as a trophy (housing item) after you defeat Fowl. seeing all the stuff we having to go through to get it. just an idea. does anyone else feel the same? just think it would be cool to have it in ye house showing it off.
Me: Ratbeard's 28th promotion?

Bonnie Anne: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

xD But it would be better to get that instead of just a title.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Wait... But the title... Then the post... 28th promotion....

SO CONFUSED

Ensign
Aug 21, 2010
ok his promotion for around level 28/29. My bonnie anne did not get her promo till level 30/31 which was strange because I thought her promo was first.

but yeah I would love to actually have that golden gobbler for my house instead of giving it to the governor.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Umm ... what did I just read? I thought it was a Promo idea for Ratbeard many ARCS LATER! Maybe around 2030 or 2040 is when KI will reach that if they're still a gaming company but they are so successful so the sun in the Spiral won't explode soon. *Phew
Sun: The Sun explodes
Me: Is it just me or is the sun getting bigger?
Crew: Uh huh.
Me: JUMP! We rather die a quick death than a burning one,
Crew: *jumps
JK. We won't have to worry about that anytime soon.