Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The real challenge in marleybone.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
The real challenge isn't the fights or dungeons in marleybone. Its getting there. It takes forever and is very hard. Does anyone else agree?

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
The real challenge isn't the fights or dungeons in marleybone. Its getting there. It takes forever and is very hard. Does anyone else agree?
Well personally this just being my opinion I thought all of marleybone wasn't that hard if you are prepared like leveled up enough which you can do with side quests, have a ship good enough to fight the enemy ships, and have your companions at a lvl that is good enough to handle marleybone. I have done marleybone three times with privateer, swashbuckler, and witchdoctor and it wasn't a challenge for me I found the real challenges started when I reached Aquila which was a lot more hardcore

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
what about using a transporter i mean because if your a member you can pay with gold and it's very cheap

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
I agree. I haven't done much of Marleybone, mostly because I spent most of today getting. I mean two two-hour dungeons? Luckily I had help for most of it.

Ivette Xavier, Witchdoctor, level I don't know-maybe 53?