Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stranded on an island with ___

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
I was watching some videos of characters you would or would not be stranded on an island with, so I am inspired to ask you guys witch characters from pirate101 companions or npc's that you would or would not be stranded on an island with, and no using them to get off the Island. Clockworks or the armada elite does not count.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
The bazaar guy, because if i'm going to die on that island, i'm going out in style

Ensign
May 11, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Romba , he could use his spear as a helicopter blade and fly us away

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Gracie, because she'd manage to build some awesomesauce mechanical ship to get us off there, or Bonnie. XD If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die by my first mate! But then again, bringing Flint would give me food... Chicken, yum! Then again I have unlimited food supplies. Urgh, uh, I'll say... Professor Chadwick! MOM! MOM! BRING US SOME TEA!

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
korgan002 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
The bazaar guy, because if i'm going to die on that island, i'm going out in style
Good idea korgan002, i would do the same lol

Captain
May 13, 2011
did you even read the post guys? no getting off the island

anyway, i would go with emmet, i would get a good laugh every time he used his pistol

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Gracie Conrad because she can build and I just need that to get off the island.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2009
Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
did you even read the post guys? no getting off the island

anyway, i would go with emmet, i would get a good laugh every time he used his pistol
finally some who read the post for a minute I lost hope

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm, I would have Old Scratch, because when I die Old Scratch can revive me! Or Mormo! Yeah, I'll go with Mormo. After he revives me I can eat him! Muahahahahahhaha!

Actually, I would take the transportaler to build me a portal back to Skull Island!(oh wait, that's illegal.)

I guess I'll go with Mormo.

Ensign
Jan 04, 2013
the doctor on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
I was watching some videos of characters you would or would not be stranded on an island with, so I am inspired to ask you guys witch characters from pirate101 companions or npc's that you would or would not be stranded on an island with, and no using them to get off the Island. Clockworks or the armada elite does not count.
Anyone who's a Watermole. They already live off the land, might as well be stranded with them.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Mormo because he can make food for me and I like water moles.

Administrator
The Crab Hermit Witchdoctor, so he can summon his crawlies . . . right into this pot of boiling water, thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
The Crab Hermit Witchdoctor, so he can summon his crawlies . . . right into this pot of boiling water, thanks!
Lol!

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Romba , he could use his spear as a helicopter blade and fly us away
well he won't take you very far depending if there are enemies ships or any flying fish,scarakeet,batacudas exc but at least he knows how hunt

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
I would stay with the great GORTEZ because he is awesome

Ensign
Aug 18, 2011
Are you people even reading all of the original post? It says "and no using them to get off the Island"

I'd so want to have the Crazy Monquistador, because he's lived in the wilderness before and knows how to hunt and survive.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
First crew member i would bring:SUBODAI
good:subodai would be a decent hunter and he could tell us stories perhaps
flaws:is a little too "war hungry" and "Blood thirsty" sometimes

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I would take Mormo because he and I could use witchdoctor powers to grow food and create water.

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I would bring Gracie Conrad so she could build a food replicator like the ones in Star Trek, or Catbeard and make him share his pickled herring.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
what I DON'T want to be stranded on an island with is Hawkules he would be an annoyance reminding me time to time that he is the son of zuse and would just drove me crazy that and if there are beasts in this island he would make more noise to gather their attention just because he wanted a challenge as if things were hard enough being stranded on an island

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
I'll have to go with Bonnie Anne. She can kill, clean, then cook anything. That's what first mates are for. Just kidding Bonnie, ow, stop that, ow, I didn't mean it, ow ow ow...