Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

stranded on an island with ___

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I'm thinking, Gracie Conrad. Need a water-purification device -- she can make it. Need to come up with a better way of netting fish and crabs -- she'll invent something. Need to design a thatched hut that somehow has all the comforts of home, including central air conditioning, plus 87 ways to prepare fish and coconuts, yep, she can do that too. Rather like the Professor on 'Gilligan's Island' (Oh no, now I'm singing the theme song in my head! Help meee...)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
I'm thinking, Gracie Conrad. Need a water-purification device -- she can make it. Need to come up with a better way of netting fish and crabs -- she'll invent something. Need to design a thatched hut that somehow has all the comforts of home, including central air conditioning, plus 87 ways to prepare fish and coconuts, yep, she can do that too. Rather like the Professor on 'Gilligan's Island' (Oh no, now I'm singing the theme song in my head! Help meee...)
Oh just Great, Now it's stuck in my head too. ARRRRGGGHH What have you done x Starts hmmming "Small World" in an attempt to counter the effects. x x Faints as the melody clashes fight for supremacy in her mind x

10 minutes later: Wow do I have a headache . Why is my laptop in the floor Ratbeard? Have you been playing with Atomic Yum grenades again?