Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Hold the Line 3 Bugged?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I've noticed with other Rank 3 epics the buff gained is shown, like the Increased Dodge of Riposte 3 or Increased Accuracy of Jobu's Ruse 3, and I think Overwatch 3 shows the Accuracy debuff on enemies, but why doesn't Hold the Line 3 show its reduced dodge debuff? Is it bugged or a simple error in coding?

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Trojan Warrior

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
coolster50 on Oct 6, 2013 wrote:
I've noticed with other Rank 3 epics the buff gained is shown, like the Increased Dodge of Riposte 3 or Increased Accuracy of Jobu's Ruse 3, and I think Overwatch 3 shows the Accuracy debuff on enemies, but why doesn't Hold the Line 3 show its reduced dodge debuff? Is it bugged or a simple error in coding?

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Trojan Warrior
I have to make this pointless joke "HOLD THE LINE!!!!!!!"

Developer
It's not a bug-- the effect is there-- but this is definitely something we're looking to improve.

The secondary (ongoing) debuff effect of Hold the Line is currently overridden by the primary Immobilize effect.

We're investigating some combat UI changes that will allow us to give better messaging of multiple "sub-effects" stemming from a single parent effect.