Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what happens

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
i have wonderd if you get to promotion quests from one companion what happens with the thirs quest

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
pirateman08385 on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
i have wonderd if you get to promotion quests from one companion what happens with the thirs quest
i am not sure i follow you, but ill do my best to answer it
Q: what happens if you lvl your companion to get his 2nd promo quest if he has not finished his 1st one?
A: nothing really happens, all he does is lvl, you need to complete the first promo before you can go on the second upgrade.

Q: if your promoting a companion and another is ready for a promotion, what happens to the other one?
A: nothing, its just another quest for you to do, an example would be picking up a side quest while your story line questing, nothing special happens...

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
Logan Sharp on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
i am not sure i follow you, but ill do my best to answer it
Q: what happens if you lvl your companion to get his 2nd promo quest if he has not finished his 1st one?
A: nothing really happens, all he does is lvl, you need to complete the first promo before you can go on the second upgrade.

Q: if your promoting a companion and another is ready for a promotion, what happens to the other one?
A: nothing, its just another quest for you to do, an example would be picking up a side quest while your story line questing, nothing special happens...
what about you do the 2nd one first

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
pirateman08385 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
you cannot skip the first promo to go to the second...
if the first promo is up, and you level the companion far enough so they can get their second promotion, nothing happens..
let me give you an example
bonnie anne: lvl 65 fox sharpshooter (needs to promo to fox sniper first)
the lvl 57 (fox highlander) promo quest is NOT available until I complete the first sniper promo
not available...aka it doesn't show up at all

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirateman08385 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
You cannot. Their promotions follow a story plot and you cannot do the last chapter before you do the previous ones. They have to grow in logical order. The game designers have done a fabulous job with the promotions quests. They are one my my favorite things to do in this game. Just pick one and settle down for some good game time.