Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I know we just did this but...

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I've always wanted to do this but never had the chance and I know we just did this so I can totally understand if you can't come I really do. I still have the yum hangover but I've always wanted to have a costume party, there's so many options out there some together are funny and others weird but still fun to look at. It really doesn't matter what they look like the rarity won't count just the looks. We could have a contest and maybe a group photo or two to remember the costumes and for the contest I can't gift but if you want to gift the person you can but still it's just for fun. There are of course rules when it comes to costumes
1i don't know how this could happen but it has to be appropriate but I doubt you guys would do something like that.
2 please don't day anything bad about someone's costume if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.
3 there are no limits on what you can be but try to be original and creative and Do something YOU like not something you think everyone else will.
4 I don't think this happens but still don't beg for stuff and keep your words nice and good, you don't know how old the people your with are (at least I hope you don't )
5 most important have fun and be yourself I have something at my house we can do the show offs on clearly and see all around see we can do it there.
After all that I guess we can vote what to do. I'm a member now so I can go places but I'll have to leave off some point (only have 2 hours) but to save time we can vote and not argue okay?
Again understand if your busy and can't come it's completely okay with me. I guess the time would be on a Saturday or Sunday I guess in May like the 3rd or 4th would work for me and gives you guys time to farm. Let's say May ___ ( you guys choose ) at 6:00 pm central Vadima realm area one? That seemed to work. If you can come thx in advance and I hope to see you there. Once again totally okay if you can't come.

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
(Sorry this is long I've never learned how to plan a party \_o.o_/ that's a shrug by the way)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Count me in, Jack! It sounds like fun!
Esperanza Devereaux

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:
I've always wanted to do this but never had the chance and I know we just did this so I can totally understand if you can't come I really do. I still have the yum hangover but I've always wanted to have a costume party, there's so many options out there some together are funny and others weird but still fun to look at. It really doesn't matter what they look like the rarity won't count just the looks. We could have a contest and maybe a group photo or two to remember the costumes and for the contest I can't gift but if you want to gift the person you can but still it's just for fun. There are of course rules when it comes to costumes
1i don't know how this could happen but it has to be appropriate but I doubt you guys would do something like that.
2 please don't day anything bad about someone's costume if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.
3 there are no limits on what you can be but try to be original and creative and Do something YOU like not something you think everyone else will.
4 I don't think this happens but still don't beg for stuff and keep your words nice and good, you don't know how old the people your with are (at least I hope you don't )
5 most important have fun and be yourself I have something at my house we can do the show offs on clearly and see all around see we can do it there.
After all that I guess we can vote what to do. I'm a member now so I can go places but I'll have to leave off some point (only have 2 hours) but to save time we can vote and not argue okay?
Again understand if your busy and can't come it's completely okay with me. I guess the time would be on a Saturday or Sunday I guess in May like the 3rd or 4th would work for me and gives you guys time to farm. Let's say May ___ ( you guys choose ) at 6:00 pm central Vadima realm area one? That seemed to work. If you can come thx in advance and I hope to see you there. Once again totally okay if you can't come.

(Sorry this is long I've never learned how to plan a party \_o.o_/ that's a shrug by the way)
That sounds like fun. The only question is what on earth could I come up with for a costume?

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Okay,I might come.Though it will take a lot of Algebra do figure out when it is happening,my time.
(Don't get me wrong I love algebra,I'm just not very good at it)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
We need a date though and I was kinda counting on you guys to come up with one. If I pick one and the majority of the people can't come then what? Again it's the 3rd or 4th btw you can bring more than one costume probably 3 at tops so we won't spend the whole time showing off. (And if you can't find the item check the bazaar every so often as long as it's not rare like phules mask.)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
this sounds like fun i think i already got a idea for my costume

fearless talon Lewis

Ensign
Aug 01, 2013
Seems like a lot of fun, I will be there for sure if i can make it!

Silver Jack

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Ooh, this sounds like an absolute blast! I can't wait! The best date for me would be Saturday on May 3, but as long as it's not on Friday, then I'm flexible.

I wonder what I'm gonna wear...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
silveravenger on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Seems like a lot of fun, I will be there for sure if i can make it!

Silver Jack
Welcome to the message boards Jack I look forward to meeting you at the party.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
the best choice might be may 3 it'll be on the weekend and everyone could come easily

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Looks like the third ill see you there

Ensign
Aug 01, 2013
Yea, may 3rd would be the best for me as well, some of my friends have some large tests coming up this week, so in May they wont have to study as much.

Silver Jack

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 21, 2014 wrote:

um hey sparticus i plan on coming to the costume party or at least try but i;m not really friends with you on pirate 101 so i can't enter your house

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
warrior021u on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
um hey sparticus i plan on coming to the costume party or at least try but i;m not really friends with you on pirate 101 so i can't enter your house
You can friend me when you get to Avery's court or port to someone

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
So the party's on May third? I will try my hardest to be there, but I do have one question.
Is this the type of party where everyone wears togas?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hey there, Jack. I am going to attempt to make it as well, I was just checking with Valkoor's personal, royal tailor to see if something schnazzy could be conjured up for the costume party.

No actually, I just had to see what my schedule was going to be like before saying that I might be able to make it. Saturdays and Sundays are tough for me as far as availability goes- lots of family time and activities transpire on the weekends. I will surely do my best to make it to the festivities and I will get a better bearing on whether my schedule will permit me to, as the week progresses. I do hope to make it and meet and make some new Marauder friends.

Hopefully, I will see you there.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
You can friend me when you get to Avery's court or port to someone
OK ill do my best to find you on Avery's court

plus i got my costume ready its gonna be a surprise though

fearless talon Lewis

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Is there a time and time zone set for this party yet?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
CdeWinter on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
So the party's on May third? I will try my hardest to be there, but I do have one question.
Is this the type of party where everyone wears togas?
In a way yes if you get the armor you normally see witchdoctors in when there in Aquila (it looks like a toga) it would count as a costume yes, but you won't see allot of people wearing togas so in a way yes and no and I hope to see you there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
Well the first post said 6pm Central. Has any of that changed?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
CdeWinter on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
Yes: may 3rd 6:00 pm central Vadima realm by the life fountain area 1. From when I post this (the 30th) you guys have approximately 3 days and 26 minutes due central time. So keep on farming (and again check the bazaar if it looks the same as something else) see you there :)

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
Yes: may 3rd 6:00 pm central Vadima realm by the life fountain area 1. From when I post this (the 30th) you guys have approximately 3 days and 26 minutes due central time. So keep on farming (and again check the bazaar if it looks the same as something else) see you there :)

OK so let me see if i got it may 3rd central 6.00 pm Vadima realm at Avery's court is this the right date?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
warrior021u on May 1, 2014 wrote:
OK so let me see if i got it may 3rd central 6.00 pm Vadima realm at Avery's court is this the right date?
Yes and area 1 might not be two areas but just to be sure

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 2, 2014 wrote:
Yes and area 1 might not be two areas but just to be sure
OK thanks i am really looking forward to the party

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
that was a great party thanks man i enjoyed meeting you and chrissy to

fearless talon Lewis

never understatement the power of a privater