Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's finally here!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Test will go live! I can't wait to actually do all that new stuff, and all the new players will get a better experience of skull island! Can't wait to see you guys while doing those quests :) see you there

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations to all the guys at KingsIsle for pulling off a massive update and test realm debugification. Beyond well done, you deserve a celebration.

Developer
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations to all the guys at KingsIsle for pulling off a massive update and test realm debugification. Beyond well done, you deserve a celebration.
Quite frankly, I'm too tired to celebrate, and yet too excited about all my other nefarious plans in the offing.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS FINALLY HERE! this calls for a celebration!

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Test will go live! I can't wait to actually do all that new stuff, and all the new players will get a better experience of skull island! Can't wait to see you guys while doing those quests :) see you there
And I for one am not happy!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Ok, Chrissy, here's the plan; we entice Blind Mew, One Eyed Jack and Ratbeard into a tavern. While Valkoor and Anne distract them by singing, we dump some Veritaserum into their drink and pump them for information on this 'nefarious' plot of theirs. ( Shame on you, Ratbeard, for making me sink to your level!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Quite frankly, I'm too tired to celebrate, and yet too excited about all my other nefarious plans in the offing.
Well then.... Well done on the nefariosity and great luck on your future nefariositness. *Hands mug of energizing yum*

Does it have any Veritaserum in it That would be telling.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Ok, Chrissy, here's the plan; we entice Blind Mew, One Eyed Jack and Ratbeard into a tavern. While Valkoor and Anne distract them by singing, we dump some Veritaserum into their drink and pump them for information on this 'nefarious' plot of theirs. ( Shame on you, Ratbeard, for making me sink to your level!)
But Ratbeard needs to help my Buccaneer character with a fight in cool ranch. Eh Peter Quint, Fin Dorsal, and Barnabus got this XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
LOL Oh I cannot stop laughing truly out loud. That was brilliant.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Now, surely I can't speak for Anne, and I am quite sure she has a lovely singing voice anyways, but I have a feeling that the Veritaserum won't be entirely necessary if I am to be doing any of the singing. My misguided and misaligned melodies surely would be all they need to willingly (and desperately) 'cough-up' any information.

I like your style though Esperanza, and yes, ol' Whiskers would be quite proud!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
I am debating if I should get the new companion. But i do agree on the plan. I could snipe a few tranquilizing darts so they do not remember spilling the beans.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I'll break out the yum casket Yoho.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Thank you so much Kingsisle for the update. I can't wait to explore the new area of skull island and train my pets. The test realm finally went live, as much I wanted to play right now. First thing first in my real life quest ,finish the school finals. Until then, see you at the sky ways.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
And then it explodes? Can I do the exploding?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
The new update is now available for players using the normal realm! I can't wait to go get a new companion for witch doctors only and explore the new areas and do everything that the new update has brought to the game
Faithful Tatiana Jackson Level 65 witch doctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Noble Arthur Fairl... on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I am debating if I should get the new companion. But i do agree on the plan. I could snipe a few tranquilizing darts so they do not remember spilling the beans.
Get him/her! You won't regret it! The new class companions are great!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
anecorbie on May 13, 2014 wrote:
Get him/her! You won't regret it! The new class companions are great!
I agree with you all the way! I have the new companion for witch doctors and it's one of the best I have. (not enclosing whether it's a guy or a girl)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Well done, KingsIsle. Now this old sea dog just has to learn some new tricks.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Kai Alcott on May 13, 2014 wrote:
And then it explodes? Can I do the exploding?
what explodes
and that is the musketeers job c;
by the way new swashbuckler

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
its here, its here, its here!!!!! finally the update is here!!!!!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Good planbut be may need some backup if they still dont talk x reaches in pocket x behold, the most dastardly interrogation weapon in my aresenal! The..... TICKLING FEATHER!!!!!! muhahahaha!! XD

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
fearless robert sp... on May 18, 2014 wrote:
Good planbut be may need some backup if they still dont talk x reaches in pocket x behold, the most dastardly interrogation weapon in my aresenal! The..... TICKLING FEATHER!!!!!! muhahahaha!! XD
that's perfect nobody can handle the feather xd

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Gives fearless robert a Standing Ovation! Brilliant!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
No one expects the ticklesition