Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oh, the humanity!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Daring Destiny Dov... on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Oh kane does not throw darts at are posters. He gets a army of battle angels to shred the posters.
I feel bad for my poster. My beautiful face!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
I am the orphan that will save the spiral! Me me me! -villainous laugh-

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Ensign
Aug 20, 2010
anecorbie on Aug 9, 2014 wrote:
"No, no ,no! All of you are absolutely wrong" * Esperanza stamps her foot* "The heroic orphan is me! This should be obvious to anyone!"
Bold Bess Nightingale "Belay that, Miss Fancy Pants, I'm the Chosen One!"
Black Morgan Moone "Not a chance, You grimy galoot! I did all that!"
Darcy Abbott "Oh, stop shooting yer mouth off! I'm Avery's right hand orphan!"
Marion Kidd "As senior officer, I tell you that I'm the heroine here!"
Silver Isis * glowers darkly at all the other girls, mutters a charm and they fall asleep * "Truly, I am the only heroic orphan."
See, multi-personality syndrome is the first sign of this particular madness!
Waitwaitwaitwait, WHAT?!?!?! Bold Bess Nightingale, as in lvl 65 swashy who saved the behinds of two highly foolish preteen girls from the Bone Drake battle (it was my idea) named Sandy Keira Ire and Reckless Rowan Nightingale?!?!?! THANKS again!!!
But I'M the hero. As if it wasn't obvious.
Ratbeard; *snorts*
Me; Shut yer flapper or I'll shut it for you. *waves mace menacingly*
Ratbeard; *hides*
Sandy Keira Ire lvl 28 (who defeated Duck with no name at lvl 26. Top that!)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
I am the orphan that will save the spiral! Me me me! -villainous laugh-
*muttering* You overhear...
Kai: And you'll dispose of his body?
El Toro: I make no promises.
Kai: Good enough.
*Kai walks over to you.*
Come with me to my house. You'll find it so amazing, that you could call it... murder. MWAHAHA!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
CdeWinter on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
Somehow, I knew another of these wierd posts that seem to encompass almost anything would eventually be started by Indigo.

Anways, perhaps somewhere out on the very rim of the Spiral, there's a world filled entirely by humans. Hopefully, the humans don't have the same vision trouble we pirates seem to have. Since we all seem to lack a bit of depth perception, I could understand why most adult humans would tend to stay on their own homeworld.
He's no saner in real life, you know...

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Kai Alcott on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
*muttering* You overhear...
Kai: And you'll dispose of his body?
El Toro: I make no promises.
Kai: Good enough.
*Kai walks over to you.*
Come with me to my house. You'll find it so amazing, that you could call it... murder. MWAHAHA!
Ok, I'll come to you house.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sandy Keira Ire on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Waitwaitwaitwait, WHAT?!?!?! Bold Bess Nightingale, as in lvl 65 swashy who saved the behinds of two highly foolish preteen girls from the Bone Drake battle (it was my idea) named Sandy Keira Ire and Reckless Rowan Nightingale?!?!?! THANKS again!!!
But I'M the hero. As if it wasn't obvious.
Ratbeard; *snorts*
Me; Shut yer flapper or I'll shut it for you. *waves mace menacingly*
Ratbeard; *hides*
Sandy Keira Ire lvl 28 (who defeated Duck with no name at lvl 26. Top that!)
THAT was you!? Gosh, I do remember that! Reckless Rowan is on Bess' friend list! ( oh and Bess is a buck )
Congrats on the Duck defeat ( he is tough ).

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I'll come to you house.
(has overheard Kai and Chris)

Me: KAI?! Ye-
(Ratbeard interrupts the conversation)
Ratbeard: YUM!!
Me: As usual.
(Bonnie Anne and El Toro (music) come to Ratbeard)
El Toro: I, El Toro (music) will stop Ratbeard from getting his bottles of yum.
(sigh)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Yes,Indigo,it REALLY IS YOU....in your frame of reference,that is.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
"Because of this reason, The Undead Obeah thinks of his characters as playing a minimal part in the main story line and simply being that third person on the sigil or the person who joined the battle for no reason than to have a little fun. As for who the real hero is, it could be anyone. It could be Anne, it could be Chrissy, It could be Felix, It could be Roberta in the corner, or Kai or Rowan, Quentin, Maria, Simeon, Or Even....... THIS HAM!"
"Sebastian, what are you doing?"
"Oh nothing, just hijacking a profile from our Creator about the importance of Ham in the main storyline."
"Oooook."

Edit: What just happened here?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
I think the bigger question, Indigo, is how is it that these young pirates each are the pivotal individual that has enabled a Skull Island alliance with Monquista (yay), helped Gortez' revolution overthrow an evil ruler (yay), caused a great deal of havoc with the Armada (yay), started the War between Marleybone and Valencia (boo), stopped the rise of evil warlords in Mooshu (yay), helped Ulysses the Cunning to regain his home and throne of Ithaca again (yay)... etc. etc. And each is the one that Kane has a poster of hanging in his office to throw darts at in his spare time (if a living automata has spare time).

What we have here seems to be a space-time paradox of Physics! Some sort of time rift that allows the separate universes to converge in Skull Island at various moments perhaps? Hahaha...
*snicker*

Okay, thank you for saying what we have all been thinking.