Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i think i might might know what the next world is!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
ok so ive been hanging out in avere's (sorry cant remember how to spell his name) office lately and i saw he has a piece of art from, skull island,monkista,valencia,cool ranch (not sure about cool ranch), mooshu, marleybone, and polaris, we've been to all exept polaris. so we know alot about polaris and napolaguin wont fade frome the picture considering his past, so we probably will go to polaris in serch of urica the red

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
musketer592 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
ok so ive been hanging out in avere's (sorry cant remember how to spell his name) office lately and i saw he has a piece of art from, skull island,monkista,valencia,cool ranch (not sure about cool ranch), mooshu, marleybone, and polaris, we've been to all exept polaris. so we know alot about polaris and napolaguin wont fade frome the picture considering his past, so we probably will go to polaris in serch of urica the red
Your guess is as good as anyone's here, mate! But remember Avery has been pirating and collecting for a long time, it does not surprise me that he has items from everywhere in the Spiral! Fair sailing to you!

Petty Officer
Apr 21, 2012
Technically Erica is from Grizzleheim, but that doesn't mean she's there, bears do a lot of trading and raiding. I believe our own Blind Mew said something about taking time getting to Polaris. And it is strongly implied were heading to Valencia. (Or at least heading someplace we could get Valencia without immediately getting blown to smithereens.)

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
At some point? Maybe.

However, it was confirmed that after Aquila, we're going to Valencia.