Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yay! My First Hybrid!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
I got my first Hybrid today!! I morphed my Ostrich, Milo with my Orchid Chameleon, Scrappy Winston and got Miss Luna, my Emusaur. She doesn't have a very good pedigree (197), but I will still use her. Technically My first Hybrid was Baby Toby, my blue Ostrich(I would still like for the blue Ostrich to be called the Blue Ostrich in its title, my OCD would like this a lot), but this is my first that looks completely different and called something different. I've tried maybe like 5 or 6 times, and finally got. Yay!

Petty Officer
Aug 11, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Those emusaurs are as cute as can be, they also sound like squeaky toys!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congrats. *Hands first colored ship's wheel of membership in Pet Hybriders Anonymous.*

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Congratulations! Don't tell me how few tries it took to get the emusaur -- I'm still slightly snarked (counting up the rest of my chameleons and blue ostriches it took me over 20 tries).

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Congratulations, grizzley117!! Cute, aren't they?

-Indigo

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
My first actual hybrid was the Grimtooth Reaper. He has 305 pedigree, and he started out getting only Extra Gritty, Spectral Touch, and Dodgy 1. I was about to lose hope in ever using him lol. Then, he got Assassin's Mist and Relentless 1!! I am hoping his last move is a good one! Anyways, congrats!! Getting your first hybrid is always a milestone for any pirate! My other hybrid is the Glitched Golden Dragon, the one you get from breeding a Golden Sky Rattler and pet of any choice.

Petty Officer
Jul 10, 2011
my first hybrid was a scrimshaw drake got 3 of them