Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Level 70 World Idea!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 14, 2012
I think we're going to Valencia Part 2 next month, because I'm tired of staying at level 65. So in the next world, We're finding who is the Toymaker, what is the G.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Krokotopia432 on Nov 1, 2014 wrote:
I think we're going to Valencia Part 2 next month, because I'm tired of staying at level 65. So in the next world, We're finding who is the Toymaker, what is the G.
Next month? They gave a hint?

Ensign
Dec 20, 2011
I think that is true. I was just thinking that we have to get into Valencia again since that is where the story left off. The only other way to get there (besides another Valencia area) is through Aquila. In Valencia there is to stormgates which are Avernus and Aquila. That I am guessing can be confirmed since it is the only logical way to get there. Where we go after we get to Valencia no one knows.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
Also if you go to Valencia there will be blocked storm gate that is for Aquila, but in Aquila there are none that are for Valencia. I predict that we will find the toymaker and have to get him out of Valencia, because he would be a wanted criminal against the armada then we go to krok or darkmorr or something. Just my guess

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
I agree with you guys it would be awesome to carry on the adventure. I am starting to forget the story myself. However they are adding some things to pirate101 but small things. Nothing giant like a new world. ( which I hope happens soon) But I hope that they get around to it. It has been a while for a world update.