Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Summon All pets doubloon

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Tonight during a fight, I used the one and only "Summon all pets" doubloon I had and absolutely nothing happened. Not even one pet came out. Can you please look into this and if possible return my doubloon? Thanks.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
if your pets already there then its kind of useless and it wont do anything

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
It was the beginning of the fight, I had no pets out yet.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Possibly what the "Summon All Pets" Doubloon does is summon the equipped Pet of each Pirate in the fight. If this is the case, it would probably only be useful during the early rounds of a fight since most Pets seem to wait for at least 2 to 3 rounds before appearing in the fight.

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Can we get a confirmation on what exactly the "Summon all pets" doubloon actually is supposed to do?

Ensign
Aug 09, 2012
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
1. Your pet must be equipped and not currently out.
2. Use the Doubloon
3. Your equipped pet and all other team mates equipped pets "should" be summoned to the battle board.

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
1. Your pet must be equipped and not currently out.
2. Use the Doubloon
3. Your equipped pet and all other team mates equipped pets "should" be summoned to the battle board.
Thanks, Decius. My pet was equipped but, like I said, when I used the doubloon, nothing at all happened. Not even one pet appeared. Is it possible to get the doubloon returned to me?