Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My theory on the next story update.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 29, 2011
I just had a wonderful thought that I thought I'd share with you guys! What if the reason they're taking so long with the next worlds... Is that in the next update, they'll finish the first arc? By that I mean that in the next story update, they'll add the rest of the Books that make up the first arc! So we would get to El Dorado and defeat the Armada! It's just a theory, but you never know!

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
ordeith on Nov 4, 2014 wrote:
I just had a wonderful thought that I thought I'd share with you guys! What if the reason they're taking so long with the next worlds... Is that in the next update, they'll finish the first arc? By that I mean that in the next story update, they'll add the rest of the Books that make up the first arc! So we would get to El Dorado and defeat the Armada! It's just a theory, but you never know!
Good thinking, it's possible but I don't think they want to rush like that. I thought that the reason they're taking long is because the upcoming worlds are going to be different, harder, better, and perhaps bigger than the rest of the worlds so far. Maybe the wait is worth it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We have had two MAJOR game improvements as well as the introduction of the Tower of Moo Manchu; this has probably caused a delay in the release of the new book. ( I hope its going to be a really looong and dramatic book. )
If it's anything like Marleybone and Aquila, it will be worth the wait!

Ensign
Oct 20, 2011
I think the next worlds will be more complex and have more quests that are different from what we already have. And we probably will be seeing new types of equipment being used, a whole new set of items! maybe. Thats just my guess

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
It may have been over 1 year since a new world have been released for our pirates.But it's worth the wait,my guess is it could be more than 1 book,judging the length of waiting i bet it's between 7-12 books total.These up coming worlds can rival or even surpass Cool Ranch in size.Witch means it may take months to finish worlds,with this size. They might be making very big worlds in summary,witch take a very long time to finish,like Cool Ranch.It maybe unusually late,but it's wroth the wait.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
We have had two MAJOR game improvements as well as the introduction of the Tower of Moo Manchu; this has probably caused a delay in the release of the new book. ( I hope its going to be a really looong and dramatic book. )
If it's anything like Marleybone and Aquila, it will be worth the wait!
Even if it isn't long as long as it's enjoyable.

Which as I know thus far it will be.