Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Message Board Titles!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Oh yeah, I'm COMET!!! And once again, our Santa, Chrissy, is leading the way!! This is going to be an AWESOME season on the message boards! Time to dash away, all!!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Yohoho, what a merry season this is! Just wanted to say I love the titles and also thanks for making them!

If I may ask, what is the full rank list?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Woop, woop! I'm Rudolf ! Shine on nose, shine on!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Love Comet in the Santa Clause Is this a rope in case I fall off the roof? Thanks buddy!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just can't stop giggling. I get to be Santa *Starts rubbing hands together while giggling maniacally and making lists*

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Ooh, I wonder what mine is... *shameless posting*

Also, happy Holiday Season, everyone! :)

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
i dance across the midnight sky with my rifle shooting like shining ice

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Vixen eh, well I guess I'll be doing me best too help Chrissy Clause bring the gift to Skull Island this year, yar this will be a BLAST.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Well, I appear to be a reindeer. There seems to be a mix up in the paper work. And so it begins: my holiday(most of the time) journey of listing ranks(which only takes approximately 5-10 minutes) starts once more!

1-49 - Elf
50-99 - Dasher
100-199 - Dancer
200-299 - Prancer
300-399 - Vixen
400-499 - Comet
500-749 - Cupid
750-999 - Donder
1000-1499 - Blixen (Not really sure.... just going off common knowledge at this point)
1500-2999(oh my, is it really that high?) - Rudolph
3000-The (hopefully) final "Chrissy Expansion" - Santa

And that it's - so far. *Glances at Chrissy* She's on the brink of 5500 posts, not too far from 6000.

Brace yourselves.

The posts are coming.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixen,Comet,Cupid,Donner,Blitzen!(add to this Rudolph,who I guess is a ninth.And there are other reindeer,mentioned in various other works like the Life and Adventures of Santa Claus,but let's not get into whether Flossie and Glossie are real )

Yay!I'm Comet!!!I get to be a reindeer!

Sorry...I'm kind of a big fan of Cervids in general...

And Esperanza,I know you're Rudolph,but...Valkoor just looks so funny with a glowing red nose that I really don't know who the real Rudolph is.

Thanks guys!

My favorite monocular bunny(yes,if I had a nickel for every time a one eyed rabbit called me a reindeer,I'd have two nickels.That isn't a lot,but it's strange that it happened twice.) and the best gun wielding fox have both outdone themselves with these!I absolutely love them!

Blessings and giggles on everyone!

May Santa Moo...err...I mean Frog(Esperanza will know what I'm talking about) not fly past...um...hop past your bunkhouse/castle/estate/home/cave/prison cell/any other place where you may live!

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
BOOYAH! I am cupid! wait, cupid? Thats ironic, cuz i am not even that romantic! lolz BUT BOOYAH IM CUPID!

Ensign
Mar 02, 2014
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
I just can't stop giggling. I get to be Santa *Starts rubbing hands together while giggling maniacally and making lists*
Heh, you get to be santa! and i'm only an elf. Does that mean i work for you? o. o

Should i be scared? i kinda am.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
I'm Prancer! Which is weird, because I'm not very good at physical activities... which includes Prancering around! (Get this question to ValkoortheVictorious, aka King of Puns. The Queen is Santa Chrissy. Here's the question: How'd I do with the pun?) There's Dancer and Donner and Dasher, Comet and Cupid, Prancer and Vixen. But do you recall... the most famous reindeers of all? The Message Board Marauders! Had some bet shiny noses! All the other reindeer! Used say, "OMG you guys are so awesome! Can I join!" And we'd say, "of course!" (Sing to the tune of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
This kind of thing is cool. Not much effort needed to go into it but it gives a fun little thing for the holidays.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
I'm an elf! The Elf on the Shelf, lol so I'm watching all of you and reporting to Chrissy Claus.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 6, 2014 wrote:
I think Chrissy's a better Santa than the jolly guy himself.

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake...

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
CUPID! Awesome, i get to decide who gets married and who doesn't! WHOOP WHOOP! x runs off to find my crush LOL x

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Indeed, Happy Holidays! It's also my birthday on the day that i posted this, so hooray!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Now I feel stupid not knowing that the Comet title meant one of Santa Clause's reindeers! I was thinking of a comet from outer space xd

Have a Merry Christmas everyone! ~Comet

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
GBalance101 on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
I'm Prancer! Which is weird, because I'm not very good at physical activities... which includes Prancering around! (Get this question to ValkoortheVictorious, aka King of Puns. The Queen is Santa Chrissy. Here's the question: How'd I do with the pun?) There's Dancer and Donner and Dasher, Comet and Cupid, Prancer and Vixen. But do you recall... the most famous reindeers of all? The Message Board Marauders! Had some bet shiny noses! All the other reindeer! Used say, "OMG you guys are so awesome! Can I join!" And we'd say, "of course!" (Sing to the tune of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)
I think you did just fantastic with the punage, George! Prancering Pirates -- now that would be something to see. Talk about The Nutcracker Sweet....I'd surely pay to see or even be in that show! Now where's my ballet shoes and leotards!

And so Felix, you've seen Valkoor 'wearing' his read nose, have ye? Yeah, that came after I forgot to hold the door for Miss Bonnie lass....she may be a kick-tush pirate, but she still be a lady! Yeeooowwchhh-- watch that Stock Assault! I'll gladly share the Rudolph title with Esperanza-- any day!

I'm absolutely lovin' the new titles and always appreciate Jack and Bonnie spicing up the eggnog around the holidays. The hardest working elves on the boards, for sure! Oooh, maybe next year we could get some special Holiday Emotes to extend good tidings and joy to our fellow marauders! Thank you guys and gals for always keeping things fun around here on the boards, we sure appreciate it.

And Chrissy, you've got a lot of presents to deliver. I'll be waiting ever-so, not-so-patiently (oops)...just let me know what kind of cookies you like! Yo Ho Ho! Oh sorry, that's your line!

Thanks again, Bonnie and Jack, for the Yule'turnthe'tide Glee!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
I think you did just fantastic with the punage, George! Prancering Pirates -- now that would be something to see. Talk about The Nutcracker Sweet....I'd surely pay to see or even be in that show! Now where's my ballet shoes and leotards!

And so Felix, you've seen Valkoor 'wearing' his read nose, have ye? Yeah, that came after I forgot to hold the door for Miss Bonnie lass....she may be a kick-tush pirate, but she still be a lady! Yeeooowwchhh-- watch that Stock Assault! I'll gladly share the Rudolph title with Esperanza-- any day!

I'm absolutely lovin' the new titles and always appreciate Jack and Bonnie spicing up the eggnog around the holidays. The hardest working elves on the boards, for sure! Oooh, maybe next year we could get some special Holiday Emotes to extend good tidings and joy to our fellow marauders! Thank you guys and gals for always keeping things fun around here on the boards, we sure appreciate it.

And Chrissy, you've got a lot of presents to deliver. I'll be waiting ever-so, not-so-patiently (oops)...just let me know what kind of cookies you like! Yo Ho Ho! Oh sorry, that's your line!

Thanks again, Bonnie and Jack, for the Yule'turnthe'tide Glee!
Feel free to steal lines.Just doe it!

Sorry.Anyways,I'm glad you're enjoying the new titles.I cervidly am.

Oh and it's stag-ering how deer the people on these boards are to me...you guys are elk of a wholly different color.

Hoovever thinks fawlns(feels,if that was just way too flashy) the same way as I doe about these woods here...I wish them as much joy.

(Darn,I had a really good Bambi pun...it'll come back to me.Isn't it funny how the guy who wrote Bambi was named Felix,and I'm Felix,and I like deers?Hehehehehehe)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Chrissy,out of curiousity,is Squid Viscous on the nice list or on the bad list?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
CUPID! Awesome, i get to decide who gets married and who doesn't! WHOOP WHOOP! x runs off to find my crush LOL x
Oh, wrong cupid, lol, i thought i was the cupid that has a bow and everything, but i am the reindeer cupid. LOL My bad.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Hoodoo Master on Dec 8, 2014 wrote:
Chrissy,out of curiousity,is Squid Viscous on the nice list or on the bad list?
That will totally depend on his price lists when test goes live.