Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armada troops suggestions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2012
I suggest that you reprogram Armada troops. 1) Every time a player defeats Armada troops, the troops go into the winning player's inventory, or are divided among the winning players if more than one defeats the Armada troops.2) When a player(s) defeats an Armada boss, the boss goes into each each winning player's inventory, and can become a companion. 3) Armada troops that are in a player's inventory can be placed in the player's house. 4) Each house gets a "reprogramming station" for reprogramming Armada troops to make them friendly. For example, go to the "reprogramming station" and press X; all the troops will be changed to become friends.

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Fun Idea, It would be fun to reprogram them. I can also see If they ever add crafting Maybe we could build them.

Unfortunately I think Blind Mew mentioned something about disliking the Idea of having the armada as friendly companions.

I would GUESS that we will be able to get them as companions after this main story arc is complete.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cutup275 on Jan 24, 2015 wrote:
I suggest that you reprogram Armada troops. 1) Every time a player defeats Armada troops, the troops go into the winning player's inventory, or are divided among the winning players if more than one defeats the Armada troops.2) When a player(s) defeats an Armada boss, the boss goes into each each winning player's inventory, and can become a companion. 3) Armada troops that are in a player's inventory can be placed in the player's house. 4) Each house gets a "reprogramming station" for reprogramming Armada troops to make them friendly. For example, go to the "reprogramming station" and press X; all the troops will be changed to become friends.
Time and again players have suggested that we get Armada companions, but this is the first post that has actually suggested a method of retaining and reprograming an Armada clockwork. This was a very well thought out and creative idea.
However, we have been told many times that getting a clockwork companion isn't going to happen. Since we practically destroy their delicate inner works when we defeat them, reprograming would be impossible. A good example of what I mean would be to visualize taking a hammer and smashing a watch; now after you do that, putting it back together and making it work isn't going to happen.
Also I'm ( and more than a few other posters here are ) directly opposed to having clockwork companions. To be fair, there seems to be an equal number requesting them, I suggest letting KI policy makers decide if ( or when ) we get a clockwork.