Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Teaser Videoes/pictures

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Since the next update probably book 15 and 16? Could you release more vine videos and pictures for the fansites to tease us with as you do. This had me excited on the scrip thing HA. We need these so we can try our guessing games. C'mon you know you wanna now.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2013
That would actually be very nice. If it's just some concept art and dialogue, we would take it!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I think it's been a few months since we've received teasers about what new content they've got in store for us, so yeah, I've been itching to see more. Hope we get to see at least a couple of new teasers about what's to come in P101. We all enjoyed our previous updates, but we still want more main storyline adventures, & the wait is getting much longer.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
I think it's been a few months since we've received teasers about what new content they've got in store for us, so yeah, I've been itching to see more. Hope we get to see at least a couple of new teasers about what's to come in P101. We all enjoyed our previous updates, but we still want more main storyline adventures, & the wait is getting much longer.
Patience my friend! The fact that Kings Isle is taking a long time means that they are trying their best to make whatever is coming up great. As Geri the Cleaner said in Toy Story 2, "Ya can't rush art!"

- Jack

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ruthless Jack Jack... on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
Patience my friend! The fact that Kings Isle is taking a long time means that they are trying their best to make whatever is coming up great. As Geri the Cleaner said in Toy Story 2, "Ya can't rush art!"

- Jack
Thanks for that memorable quote. And those words to live by. Still, you're right. I felt like it's been way too long to me, but, you're still right. Our previous year's been filled with nothing but improvement updates, not even a single extension update has been seen in that previous year. Hope we get our long awaited extension update soon.

Lieutenant
Jun 09, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for that memorable quote. And those words to live by. Still, you're right. I felt like it's been way too long to me, but, you're still right. Our previous year's been filled with nothing but improvement updates, not even a single extension update has been seen in that previous year. Hope we get our long awaited extension update soon.
As do I my friend. As do I...

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Yes Yes Yes! I NEED to know something about the next book update besides that old scratch gets a promotion. But at the same time, a tease vine or picture will just make us all more anxious. Is it worth it?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
All max players are on the edge of there seat waiting for the next book. A teaser to give us hope would be nice.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
EMC99 on Feb 5, 2015 wrote:
Yes Yes Yes! I NEED to know something about the next book update besides that old scratch gets a promotion. But at the same time, a tease vine or picture will just make us all more anxious. Is it worth it?
Yes it is worth it mang it means that we would have something new to look forward too more pve I somehow have gotten my musket to level 56 with all the gear from Miranda (Still no blood anything) and I am anxious to get any sign of life in the returning players :D Think of all those people logging back in

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I have to say that I am eagerly awaiting any new signs of updates from KI, as I currently spend most of my time going through the Tower of Moo. Whatever comes over the horizon, I bet the next update is gonna be EPIC!!

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
I'm soooOOoooo thirsty for at least a confirmation for book 15/16. I've waited so long!