Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The generations of Kingsisle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
Well, remind me if I got this wrong:

1.Kingsisle is invented
2. Ideas of wizardry games
3.Wizard101 and logo comes in mind
4.Creation of Wizard101 Spells, Classes, Class Logos, Names, Characters (Part 1)
5.Creation of Wizard101 Animation, Action, Dialogue (Part 2)
6.Creation of Wizard101 Worlds, Enemies, Bosses (Part 3)
7. Creation of Wizard101 Ending of game (Part 4)
8. Crowns Shop is invented
9. Wizard101 is in action
10. Thousands of players in Wizard101 11. Creation of Wizard101 New Ending, New World, New Enemies, New Bosses, (Part 5)
12. Millions of Players accomplished in Wizard101
13. Shadow Spells
14. Pirating game ideas
15. Pirate101 and logo comes in mind
16. Creation of Pirate101 Powers, Criticals, Classes, Class Logos, Names, Characters (Part 1)
17. Creation of Pirate101 Animation, Action, Dialogue (Part 2)
18. Creation of Pirate101 Worlds, Enemies, Bosses (Part 3)
19. Ending of game (Part 4)
20. Thousands of Players in Pirate101
21. Creation of Pirate101 New Ending, New Worlds, New Enemies, New Bosses (Part 5)
22. Criticals are switched around
23. Millions of Players accomplished in Pirate101
24. Ideas of ninja games
25. Setting on Ninja101

Who knows? Will Ninja101 make it? Or will there be only 2 animated Kingsisle games?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I highly doubt Ninja101 as we can already be ninjas in Pirate101. If you have an idea, what will the classes be? What is the storyline?

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Extremely doubt-able, my friend. Pirate101 and Wizard101 cover a lot already; ever wondered why they used about the same worlds of Wizard101, in Pirate101?? Ever wondered why Chapter15 is taking forever?? Ideas are being ran out of. It would take some hard thinking for a brand new game, that is nearly about what the Swashbuckler class in P101, is about, to take place!

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Tactician0 on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
Extremely doubt-able, my friend. Pirate101 and Wizard101 cover a lot already; ever wondered why they used about the same worlds of Wizard101, in Pirate101?? Ever wondered why Chapter15 is taking forever?? Ideas are being ran out of. It would take some hard thinking for a brand new game, that is nearly about what the Swashbuckler class in P101, is about, to take place!
Ideas are running out? I highly doubt that, if anything I think the ideas are just beginning and they are trying to make this game very memorable and catch which it is I think chapter 15 is taking a long time (not forever :P) because they are implementing some of the things to make it better and start things off with a boom or a bang. Never doubt these very creative peoples of Kingisle!

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Koi the Fish on Mar 6, 2015 wrote:
Ideas are running out? I highly doubt that, if anything I think the ideas are just beginning and they are trying to make this game very memorable and catch which it is I think chapter 15 is taking a long time (not forever :P) because they are implementing some of the things to make it better and start things off with a boom or a bang. Never doubt these very creative peoples of Kingisle!
With you on that. In fact, that's what I used to think and tell all my friends who keep complaining and get sick of waiting and threat to leave the game. I always thought the reason of the lag of the new worlds' process is the over-load of ideas and surprises, and maybe it'll be more than one world. Until I read something from Blind Mew; he implied that they're trying to bring one world per story expansion! So I started doubting and changing my thoughts a bit. What kind of world would take all that to make?? A deep theory came to mind, but not our subject.

What I was talking about though, is how a Ninjas game would be identical to something that P101 already offers; that's the Swashbuckling style. So ideas would be harder to find. Nevertheless, I believe in the creativity they've shown us so far, so let's hope for the better.

Ensign
Aug 03, 2011
The questions about Ninja101 you ask upon me cannot be answered by myself, for it must be Kingsisle to answer them.