Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Know the New World(Theory)

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I believe I may know where our adventures will take us next world.
1. Obviously we're going back to Valencia to seek "Caligostro" or "G"
2. We go to Darkmoor for reasons TBA
Darkmoor? Yes DM(unofficial abbreviation). Following the "Bundle Trend",Darkmoor seems to be the most logical assumption.

"Bundle Trend"-KI seems to have a thing where their newest bundle follows a remarkably similar theme to the next world they release, or a world already released. I.e. The Cutthroat Bundle was very similar to Skull Island. Their most recent bundles, the Admiral's Bundle and Empire Bundle, were based off of Marleybone and Aquila respectively. That's a bit more than a coincidence, but if you don't believe me, look at the older sister game W101. Their Super Bundle was based off of Zafaria, their Olympian Bundle and Atlantean Bundle were based off of Aquila, their Majestic Bundle was based off of Avalon, their Dino Bundle was based off of Azteca, and their Hive Bundle and Evergreen Bundle were based off of Khrysilis. It's no coincidence. P101's latest bundle, the Hoodoo Bundle, seems dark and magic based. We know both of those things are associated with Darkmoor since that's where Madame Vadima came from according to KI. Not to mention the latest Dungeon, Castle Darkmoor, in W101.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl 65

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I like this theory but my bets are mostly on Polaris and Krokatopia, but there probably will be more than one world so I am sure the one's I just said, Grizzleheim and Darkmoor are going to come.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I prefer to base my deductions on storyline; therefore I believe the next 'new' world will be Polaris. We have a favor waiting from Napoleguin. Why should we go to Darkmoor? Or Krokotopia?
Don't get me wrong, I want to visit those worlds ( or any worlds that KI sees fit to place in the game ). I want my pirates who have chosen Grizzleheim and Krokotopia to be able to visit them.
But ask yourself: "How do these worlds fit into the story?"

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Mar 23, 2015 wrote:
I prefer to base my deductions on storyline; therefore I believe the next 'new' world will be Polaris. We have a favor waiting from Napoleguin. Why should we go to Darkmoor? Or Krokotopia?
Don't get me wrong, I want to visit those worlds ( or any worlds that KI sees fit to place in the game ). I want my pirates who have chosen Grizzleheim and Krokotopia to be able to visit them.
But ask yourself: "How do these worlds fit into the story?"
In hindsight, I don't like the name of the board; it should be A New World, not THE. As I've said on another board, we've waited a LOT longer for this update than the last one, so it's more than likely we'll receive more than one world in this next update.

However, as for fitting into the storyline, maybe Darkmoor will just be about as long as Avernus, except with land and people. We're smuggled in one of the ships out of Darkmoor into Valencia. Knowing the reputation Darkmoor has, the Armada isn't likely to check the ship for us.

Another possible idea is, Darkmoor is where we find our mother's piece of the map. Not many people would dare enter Darkmoor, even if it was for a piece of Pollo's map. It's also possible that was one of the last things she did before death.