Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game Won't Allow Me access

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 05, 2015
Saturday afternoon I've been having some problems with the game, technical difficulties so to speak... At first, it was simple issues such as inability to see your own avatar or the jaunty jaguar mounts, and inability to speak to task-holders without getting stuck. So, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. When I log into my account, everything goes well except for the occasional freeze during the start screen.. first problem I notice, is that my highest level avatar Doesn't have correct clothing, more like starter clothing. I figure it as a glitch, and continue to click the big green 'play' button, Sadly enough, a pop-up explains to me that 'You are not ready for that area again, try again later' which The retry button is not an option, I click 'Cancel' wait for what seems like hours as the game 'verifies your character' then the same selection screen is brought up, avatar with incorrect clothing and everything. I cannot even get past the character selection screen without having to restart my computer due to the loading screen being much too long. At least, before I reinstalled the game I could easily get into the game! This has been happening since last night to this morning when I reinstalled the game, and no matter what I do it seems to be the same way. I was playing solo, and as far as I'm concerned I've never heard of any other player experiencing this.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

If you've reinstalled the game you may just need to give everything a little bit of time to load. If you've done that and still need help, please send an email to support@pirate101.com.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*