Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Best witchdoctor weapon??

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy pirates , Reckless Austin Strong here!So...I'm aand I was wondering if I should get a new weapon.I prefer Staffy/Smashy, so I can use all the powers my lvl 65 equipment grants me.I think its the gorgan staff or something like that.Should I stay with my normal weapon or should I farm for nefarious staff or buy something else from the baazar.

-Squalltamer

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2013
Squalltamer on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy pirates , Reckless Austin Strong here!So...I'm aand I was wondering if I should get a new weapon.I prefer Staffy/Smashy, so I can use all the powers my lvl 65 equipment grants me.I think its the gorgan staff or something like that.Should I stay with my normal weapon or should I farm for nefarious staff or buy something else from the baazar.

-Squalltamer
All depends on your style of play. I'd never suggest charging as a Witch. Witches aren't meant to charge due to their lack of Armor and Health; a good Witch'd stay back and try the best not to get harmed, using companions and summons. For such desire to be fulfilled, you need a high-range Wand along with some shields.