Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Boochbeard Bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 03, 2011
We were told that the Boochbeard Bundle was being retired, however would it be possible to bring it back at some point for a limited length of time? Or even just the separate components of the bundle in the crowns shop. The Volcano Island house is one of the best in the game, it's such a shame we can't buy it anywhere anymore.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2014
Of course! I would love to see the Boochbeard Bundle getting some more attention! I'd say they should make a Mr. Gandry bundle with a Polarian styled house rather than a savage looking volcano house. But either way, it's still a good idea!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
zuto4011a on Jun 13, 2015 wrote:
should have gotten here earlier elijah
That reply was a little snarky, wouldn't you agree?
@Elijah Ivey, although I'm sure a lot of players would like to see the return of this bundle ( it was a great bundle and I wish I had bought it ) KingsIsle has said it's retired permanently, so I'm afraid we won't be seeing it again.
However that is not to say that we won't be seeing new and fantastic bundles in the future

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I should have joined sooner, to buy this bundle. I want that cat pirate companion, and the Macaw mount.

The cat pirate is nice looking, and do make a great tactical fighter ( first strike+ repose combo as an epic ) . My swashbuckler character, is waiting to recruit him.

The Macaw mount all i can say is wow !

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 14, 2015 wrote:
That reply was a little snarky, wouldn't you agree?
@Elijah Ivey, although I'm sure a lot of players would like to see the return of this bundle ( it was a great bundle and I wish I had bought it ) KingsIsle has said it's retired permanently, so I'm afraid we won't be seeing it again.
However that is not to say that we won't be seeing new and fantastic bundles in the future
nope

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Jun 14, 2015 wrote:
I should have joined sooner, to buy this bundle. I want that cat pirate companion, and the Macaw mount.

The cat pirate is nice looking, and do make a great tactical fighter ( first strike+ repose combo as an epic ) . My swashbuckler character, is waiting to recruit him.

The Macaw mount all i can say is wow !
It's a Skarakeet Mount, not a Macaw Mount.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Jun 15, 2015 wrote:
It's a Skarakeet Mount, not a Macaw Mount.
No the Skarakeet is the pet. The mount is called a Pirate Parrot & it IS a Blue & Gold Macaw.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
zuto4011a on Jun 14, 2015 wrote:
nope
Insert clapping noise at your leisure. This guy... I like this guy...

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Elemutation on Jun 16, 2015 wrote:
Insert clapping noise at your leisure. This guy... I like this guy...
this guy, i like this guy because he likes that guy