Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
So, as you know, there is a new world coming out, and the new worlds need new companions! What do you think? I'd say:

Name: Coniglio Rabino
Class: Privateer
Pirate Class: Rabbit Officer
Epics they can learn: Relentless, Blade Storm, Repel Boarders, Cheap Shot, First Strike
Talents they can learn: Rough, Tough, Accurate, Spirited, Strong, Agile, Dodgy
How to earn: In Cool Ranch, Santo Pollo, there's a rabbit named Robbie. If you talk to him, he tells you his uncle is sick, and the only way to cure him is to get buffaloon skin, skarakeet feathers and a jar. You defeat buffaloons and skarakeets, and talk to Meriweather Clark, who gives you the jar, in exchange for defeating a man who stole his food, named Rimuk, in Valencia. You defeat them, then you get the Jar, the rabbit cures his uncle and becomes your companion. What do you think?

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
SwashSpider on Jul 14, 2015 wrote:
So, as you know, there is a new world coming out, and the new worlds need new companions! What do you think? I'd say:

Name: Coniglio Rabino
Class: Privateer
Pirate Class: Rabbit Officer
Epics they can learn: Relentless, Blade Storm, Repel Boarders, Cheap Shot, First Strike
Talents they can learn: Rough, Tough, Accurate, Spirited, Strong, Agile, Dodgy
How to earn: In Cool Ranch, Santo Pollo, there's a rabbit named Robbie. If you talk to him, he tells you his uncle is sick, and the only way to cure him is to get buffaloon skin, skarakeet feathers and a jar. You defeat buffaloons and skarakeets, and talk to Meriweather Clark, who gives you the jar, in exchange for defeating a man who stole his food, named Rimuk, in Valencia. You defeat them, then you get the Jar, the rabbit cures his uncle and becomes your companion. What do you think?
I think that sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
But i have just a few questions
  1. What class or classes can aquire him?
  2. Is it all classes?
  3. Would this be in a new area or a already existing one?

But overall i think that's it amazing i would have never thought of that.

Ensign
May 12, 2011
krokotopia pirate on Jul 15, 2015 wrote:
I think that sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
But i have just a few questions
  1. What class or classes can aquire him?
  2. Is it all classes?
  3. Would this be in a new area or a already existing one?

But overall i think that's it amazing i would have never thought of that.
I like the idea of the new companion, but krokotopia, your 3rd question has already been answered.
Yes, i would like to have a bunny as a companion finally.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Ensign
Mar 19, 2013
Excellent work! It sounds like a very realistic quest and I was thinking about if you copied it from another quest, but it wasn't! It was just really good xD I would love to see more of these.

Jack Armstrong- Level 65

Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
I just realized I said the new world needs new companions, and then said it would be in an old world. Oops!
All classes can aquire him, like Zeena, and he has the model of one-eyed Jack.

Ensign
May 30, 2010
New World? Or a completely new area, what do you mean by new world, I'm totally must have missed it in the update notes. Is there reallly a new area/world coming out?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Fluzzard2 on Jul 21, 2015 wrote:
New World? Or a completely new area, what do you mean by new world, I'm totally must have missed it in the update notes. Is there reallly a new area/world coming out?
Not that I have see in the Test Realm. No idea what new World or area is opening up.

Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
Neither do I. But it's got to come out at some point (obviously) or else the game won't be finished, like Wizard101.