Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy halloween!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
one of my favorite times in the spiral is here, what are you doing on halloween?

P.S love the new items hopefully ki gives us a new mount pls

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My wife (Fiorenza) and I first met at a Halloween party, so every year we host a Halloween party (costumes required!). This year it actually falls on Halloween. Between now and then? Lots and lots of housecleaning, alas...

-Indigo

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Pyromusket on Oct 1, 2015 wrote:
one of my favorite times in the spiral is here, what are you doing on halloween?

Aye, Halloween is a wonderful time isn't it? I'm debating if I should go trick-or-treating this year. I really don't have any good costume ideas.

Unfortunately, because the people who organize these things love us dearly, I have a swim meet on Halloween. I don't know what time, but something tells me I'll be home again around 9 p.m. and I'll have no energy, because that's the kind of people they are .

So there's my plans for Halloween. I might sail my Haunted Galleon around the Avernus Skyway and just kinda explore and relax.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Pyromusket on Oct 1, 2015 wrote:

Good question mate. I don't really have any plans for Halloween I might go to a party or something or stuff my face with candy on Halloween night. I don't really have any costumes idea ether last year I had a bad costume of a certin retro blue super fighting robot. But whatever comes up on talon's honor you are going to see me stuffing my face with candy.

Fearless Talon Lewis

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Halloween is my favorite holiday, because I love sneaking up on my friends with,( and everyone in my neighborhood know this) my dragon ninja costume. I am very sneaky.

Have a spooktacular time in p101 friends!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I myself am in a bit of a conundrum as it comes to Halloween.

Where I used to live, my friends and I always spent Halloween the same way.
Out in the county where I lived, there was a particular road, that started in a small town, traveled a ways through the heart of the county, and then stops dead, just across a bridge that spans a small creek. Adjacent to the bridge was an old, mostly abandoned graveyard.

In the county this particular road was known to have many myths and stories about it, including our very own headless horseman. The majority of these stories, including the headless horseman, centred around the old bridge and graveyard. So, my friends and I would always make a trip out to the bridge and graveyard on Halloween.

Unfortunately, I have rather recently moved away from that area, to an entirely different province. So, I'm currently stuck trying to find a new Halloween tradition to start. I'm sure there's a haunted lighthouse or something out here on the east coast though.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
I myself am in a bit of a conundrum as it comes to Halloween.

Where I used to live, my friends and I always spent Halloween the same way.
Out in the county where I lived, there was a particular road, that started in a small town, traveled a ways through the heart of the county, and then stops dead, just across a bridge that spans a small creek. Adjacent to the bridge was an old, mostly abandoned graveyard.

In the county this particular road was known to have many myths and stories about it, including our very own headless horseman. The majority of these stories, including the headless horseman, centred around the old bridge and graveyard. So, my friends and I would always make a trip out to the bridge and graveyard on Halloween.

Unfortunately, I have rather recently moved away from that area, to an entirely different province. So, I'm currently stuck trying to find a new Halloween tradition to start. I'm sure there's a haunted lighthouse or something out here on the east coast though.
Check to see if there are "Ghost Tours" in the area, the older the town is, the more likely there will be legends of haunts.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
anecorbie on Oct 2, 2015 wrote:
Check to see if there are "Ghost Tours" in the area, the older the town is, the more likely there will be legends of haunts.
I have searched for Ghost Tours, and there is one. But alas, it is not a well done Ghost Tour. It's operated by the local university's drama department, and tends more towards gimmicky story telling rather than good ghost touring.