Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have a problem with fin dorsil For the Staff

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Not really a problem I have 2 accounts and when I was starting my new account I had to go thru fin at the start I remembered it as being a pain. So last night I started a new pirate and went thru nightmare comes to mind. If I was a kid and had my new crew wiped like that I may have nightmares. We took out every one but fin then he wiped us out one at a time I could not get him down past half health. We were all full health I was wondering If you could take a look. I went in as a swash and got team wiped it is upsetting being a swash getting wiped. On my second account it took 4 try's on my witchdoctor that's why I remembered about it. I solo everything so I was thinking some poor new member would be upset by this what do ya think I know it's probably set for more than one but what about the poor ugly kids like me who don't have friends Im 54 now still ugly but I digress this is a bit steep I know it can be done I've done it at least 11 times but the new kids may find tough. PS this is for the staff not to post

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Hey they posted it!... Those slugs! I've had worse nightmares that were caused by worse things then losing in a game. Ever have one of those ones where people's faces melt? Whoa! I have and it was somebody I knew....creepy.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I remember how hard fin was, when i was a new player ages ago.

He was very hard on my then lower leveled witchdoctor, in my opinon playing as a witchdoctor is no easy task. He could drain a great deal of health, for any newly created character.Lucky for me someone joined and able to defeat him.Otherwise it would been a very different story.

The strategy is have Bonnie Anne attack him if she is in range, use your Moo Shu companion to attack him if there is an open space, have your character attack fin next. Just hope the npc join on attacking Fin.Try to avoid his minions if possible.Take extra care if playing a witchdoctor character,this class can't take much physical damage, in my opinon. Of course you can ask a willing player for help.

Until then good luck on your adventure.

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Oh brother - Fin Dorsal is a pain but later in the game you fight him AGAIN. But at least you unlock him in the crown shop

Martin Rakes

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Angel Angle The Li... on Oct 28, 2015 wrote:
Oh brother - Fin Dorsal is a pain but later in the game you fight him AGAIN. But at least you unlock him in the crown shop

Martin Rakes
The companion that you have the option of buying in the crown shop from obtaining the Best Chum badge is honestly terrible, even if you get him earlier on... They really need to give Fin better accuracy, damage, and armor, as well as a few more powers. His dodgy could be better but that's not the worst part of him.