Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hello

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 14, 2013
This is just a post to properly introduce myself. I have recently joined the forums and would like to say a big hello to everyone involved.
I hope to see you in the spiral,

Dark Flint Taylor
Matthew

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the message boards Flint We Message Board Marauders are a fun and helpful bunch. It is always reason to rejoice to see our ranks grow. Have a round of Yum on me.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Darkwolf1601 on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
This is just a post to properly introduce myself. I have recently joined the forums and would like to say a big hello to everyone involved.
I hope to see you in the spiral,

Dark Flint Taylor
Matthew
Welcome aboard mate! You will make great friends with many of us as I, and many others, have. These are a great, fun group with the occasional debate. You'll feel right at home!

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ahoy there, Flint.....and welcome to the message boards. Glad you decided to stop on in. Hope you have a blast posting here and sharing in all of the piratical goodness.

Enjoy your time here and pleasant postin' and piratin' to ye!

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Welcome mate, always good to have a new crewmate aboard here.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
When I saw the title I said in my head, "It's me..."

Love me some Adele!

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi and welcome to the message boards hope you have a great time here