Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Severus Snipe?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I never felt particularly connected to David Bowie (not a big rock music fan), but I have long been a fan of Alan Rickman's work as an actor, and was greatly saddened to hear of his death. I thought the Stardust Chameleon was a nice tribute to Mr. Bowie, who I realize was a very influential musician. I would like to petition for a tribute pet to honor Mr. Rickman.

A Severus Snipe?

A Grabthar's Hammerhead Shark?

A Judge Terrapin? (A turtle with one of those white judicial wigs).

A Lil' Depressed Golem?

A Hans Grouper?

-Indigo

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
I never felt particularly connected to David Bowie (not a big rock music fan), but I have long been a fan of Alan Rickman's work as an actor, and was greatly saddened to hear of his death. I thought the Stardust Chameleon was a nice tribute to Mr. Bowie, who I realize was a very influential musician. I would like to petition for a tribute pet to honor Mr. Rickman.

A Severus Snipe?

A Lil' Depressed Golem?

A Hans Grouper?

-Indigo
I didn't know that this fine actor has passed away

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Indigo Ring on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:

A Severus Snipe?

A Lil' Depressed Golem?

A Hans Grouper?

-Indigo
love all these ideas.. the snipe be awesome and cool ranch origin most likely...

I'll add a suggestion too for giggles.. how about a doe colored similar to the wolf mount you get with botanical gatdens house on wiz101? that way its sumular in shape and coloring to Snape's patronus charm? bet some neat future hybrids could come off of it as well..
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
I didn't know that this fine actor has passed away
yea yesterday unfortunately will never be 80 and reading Harry Potter to his family.. but I will someday..
stormy jen silver

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
hans grouper please XD that one's the best pun in my opinion

Ensign
Feb 25, 2015
stormyjensilverdra... on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
love all these ideas.. the snipe be awesome and cool ranch origin most likely...

I'll add a suggestion too for giggles.. how about a doe colored similar to the wolf mount you get with botanical gatdens house on wiz101? that way its sumular in shape and coloring to Snape's patronus charm? bet some neat future hybrids could come off of it as well..
stormy jen silver
something a tad bit creepy though is that both alan and david were 69 when they died and they both died of cancer o; - Quirky Destiny Templeton

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I want more birds; I'd really get behind a Severus Snipe.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just LOVE these ideas. The Grabthar's Hammerhead really made me giggle and the Hans Grouper really made me groan at the excellent pun. The idea of the doe drawn like the wolf really made me tear up and I think that is a favorite. "Always"