Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you could pick any character...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
...Who would it be if you were a developer?

Example: A developer is One-Eyed Jack

I would probably want to be Death!

Or maybe Duck Holliday. They're both cool.

What about yourself?

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 34, Swashbuckler.

Captain
May 02, 2009
If I was a developer I think I would want to be Kane so I can tell all the pirates that want to defeat me all my weaknesses. Or maybe Steed, I like Captain Steed.

Ensign
Jun 12, 2010
i would be el toro he looks cool and i can help them with companion and pet troubles

Community Leader
Sly Wolf on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
...Who would it be if you were a developer?

Example: A developer is One-Eyed Jack

I would probably want to be Death!

Or maybe Duck Holliday. They're both cool.

What about yourself?

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 34, Swashbuckler.
Fin Dorsal because I live my life a nautical mile at a time!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
May 17, 2011
El Toro! -dadadadaDA- Even though I am a girl... but still.

Community Leader
Assuming that Madame Vadima and the other teachers are already taken, I'd love to be Mustang Sally.

I fell in love wth Sally the very first time I met her in Flotsam back in Beta. She can kick the bad guys' tails with the best of them, but she's always a lady too.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Sierra Starsong on Dec 26, 2012 wrote:
Assuming that Madame Vadima and the other teachers are already taken, I'd love to be Mustang Sally.

I fell in love wth Sally the very first time I met her in Flotsam back in Beta. She can kick the bad guys' tails with the best of them, but she's always a lady too.
I wouldn't fall in love with her, she is the wife of El Toro -dadadadada...- WILL YOU STOP THAT!!!!! Man that mariachi music gets really annoying. Anyway, you had better be lucky I don't tell El Toro about your crush on Mustang Sally.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
Bonnie Anne. The finest and skilled sharpshooter you'll ever meet in the Spiral.