Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Um, a little question.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Why is it that when you're underwater as your pirate you can somehow not drown? Well, I know how you don't drown in wizard101, but you never said anything in pirate101.

Community Leader
RiverWhooshP101 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
Why is it that when you're underwater as your pirate you can somehow not drown? Well, I know how you don't drown in wizard101, but you never said anything in pirate101.
hehe thats a good point.

In Wizard101 they explained "how" by having us get the device to allow us to breath underwater.

In Pirate101, we are just sea faring pirates, used to pearl diving and holding our breath. ;)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
This is a game. Why do u think animals fight and talk ingame?

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
KingKsb on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
This is a game. Why do u think animals fight and talk ingame?
yeah but not all animals can breath under water either

Community Leader
RiverWhooshP101 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
For the same reason we can sail in the air, we can breath in the water. Everything's topsy-turvy!!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Mar 17, 2011
why can we not pvp other peaple ships also why cant are ship have bunch so we can like stop in mid ari and just place stuff in there like a real ship kinda liks a capben?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
sliver moon wolf on Dec 24, 2012 wrote:
why can we not pvp other peaple ships also why cant are ship have bunch so we can like stop in mid ari and just place stuff in there like a real ship kinda liks a capben?
They're going to include ship pvp and probably ship cabins to because a lot of pirates want them. They might as well put it in the next big update.

Captain
May 13, 2011
i was in an underwater fight and it had time trial. maybe thats the drowning part