Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Let's Hire some Henchmen!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 02, 2010
Just like in W101, I think henchmen in the crown shop would be a great addition. I'm hoping we can have them available for gold(but not cheap!!)

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Henchmen= Companions and they're in the crown shop now if you mean allys there not in it yet but it would be a great idea if you were in a pickle (pun included) and no one was around to help you.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Sniper Rose on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
Henchmen= Companions and they're in the crown shop now if you mean allys there not in it yet but it would be a great idea if you were in a pickle (pun included) and no one was around to help you.
I think that would work out as "Special Allies", much similar to W101's Crowns Shop Henchmen. I don't think Gold would work out, but Crowns will.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I definitely see KI doing that. Now that it's out there, I am sure KI already made it official lol.