Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Gangs all Here bug

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
In the update notes it says that only Privateers have to go to the Old Chirp Place, but my Witchdoctor just got the quest and Timmy told him to go there. Is this a bug?

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
coolster50 on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
In the update notes it says that only Privateers have to go to the Old Chirp Place, but my Witchdoctor just got the quest and Timmy told him to go there. Is this a bug?
I am a privateer ans still can't get there.

Administrator
coolster50 on Dec 30, 2012 wrote:
No bug here. Upon further investigation, It's actually an error in the patch notes. The issue that was fixed was that only Privateers were receiving a line of dialog that explained that players needed to go to the Old Chirp Place. The actual fix was that particular line of dialog was set to be given to all players instead of just Privateers. Thanks for the good eye and sorry for the confusion!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*