Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Buck's Blitzers & DeathDealers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 24, 2012
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but I have been farming to get an armidillo. While farming I recieved a drop for the Buck's Blitzers (gun) and a DeathDealers (gun). Since I am a Swashbuckler I currently don't have a need for them but I do have a Priveteer I am also working on that would love to have them. The problem is that I can't put them into the shared bank so I could transfer them to my other character. It just won't let me.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Yeah, I was once farming Johnny Ringo for the Armadillo Verde (never got it though) on my Buccaneer and I got Ringo's Revolvers. There really strong guns (for level 15) and they give overwatch. I'm a Buccaneer so I have no use for them but they would be perfect for my level 16 Musketeer only it says 'No Trade'. Thats the biggest bummer I've had since the game launched.

Developer
The really, really rare unique boss items are typically No Trade.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
The reason you can't put the item into the shared bank is because it's a "No Trade" item.